Holdem Manager questions

I

idolikepoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to poker and have been building my bankroll up to 2.5k.
Now I want to take it more serious and also bought Holdem Manager 2 because of that.
My goal is to become a 50Nlz reg first.
I have some questions about it.
1.Do I have to keep watching every single hand in order for the Hud to collect the information or can I fast fold?
2.Whats the difference between the HUD and the popup? My understanding is that the HUD is there to give you fast general information about a player and the popup is there to give you any data available? So you also could play with just the popup or not?
3. Is it ok to just use the HUD for preflop data and the popup for everything post flop related?

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to poker and have been building my bankroll up to 2.5k.
Now I want to take it more serious and also bought Holdem Manager 2 because of that.
My goal is to become a 50Nlz reg first.
I have some questions about it.
1.Do I have to keep watching every single hand in order for the Hud to collect the information or can I fast fold?
2.Whats the difference between the HUD and the popup? My understanding is that the HUD is there to give you fast general information about a player and the popup is there to give you any data available? So you also could play with just the popup or not?
3. Is it ok to just use the HUD for preflop data and the popup for everything post flop related?
you have here thread and can ask what ever you want about HUD https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-software-tools-61/official-holdem-manager-support-thread-241059/index14.html

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We already answered the other post. You should only ask in one place.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules