Holdem Manager not working.

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings all,

I have some news regarding HM2 not working.

Those of you that use HM2 and downloaded the last update ~3weeks ago then your HM2 is most likely not working.

After 3 weeks of none stop bombarding and being ignored by 3 separate HM2 support when they could not resolve my issue, I finally found one who escalated the issue to a "second level tech support".

I received an automated message from the second level tech support, advising that the issue is linked to an internal bug.

The issue will be resolved in the next update. Lord knows when that will be but I hope it is very soon as HM2 have not responded to the email asking when then updated is likely to be.

For those of you that have not updated your HM2 and it's still functional, do not update it until you learn that the big has been resolved.

I am not knocking Jivaro but their support response time is abysmal. The software is rigid.
You cannot customize it.
I asked for how I could locate my database for reviews 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting on a response.

The idea behind it is great but the execution is very poor.

I was unable to set up PT4 free trial while waiting for HM2 to fix but that would probably be a great replacement for HM2 as oppose to Jivaro.

Anyway, if you have experience the same issue and haven't gotten anywhere with HM Support, I hope that this helps.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I havent upgraded my HM2 for a while now. Have you tried downgrading your HM2? that should make it work again. I have mine downgraded(.8079) because i primarily use it for analysis. Have you tried running DriveHUD instead? they do have a 30 days free trial

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I havent upgraded my HM2 for a while now. Have you tried downgrading your HM2? that should make it work again. I have mine downgraded(.8079) because i primarily use it for analysis. Have you tried running DriveHUD instead? they do have a 30 days free trial
Unfortunately I don't even get the opportunity to downgrade. The App won't open. Unless there's a way to download an older version of course. I'm not very tech savvy.
I will give drivehud a shot, thank you for the tips

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey I just downloaded Drivehud and it is fxcking incredible. Omg. Brain orgasm. Thank you for introducing me to it. Omg.

And HEM have given me a HEM3 Beta to use while this issue is going on but I think Drive is the way forward for me.

Thank you and thank you for the link

Glad you liked it too, if you have any problem, you can contact John A here in cardschat or email their support which IMHO which has one of the fastest reply rate for a software support site I've tried.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules