My HM2 works in PS. Check the settings.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

The problem is thats stats do not go out on the table.
I earn them through Table Finder.
I'm pulling the hitch from there but I have to do it every time..
How can i do it by default?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem is thats stats do not go out on the table.
I earn them through Table Finder.
I'm pulling the hitch from there but I have to do it every time..
How can i do it by default?

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

- Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, not sure if you guys still provide support through here but..
Can you please tell me why the HUD RESETS everytime I change tables in an MTT? Sometimes it shows duplicates? Is there something I need to change in my settings, iss this a glitch? Please help

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, not sure if you guys still provide support through here but..
Can you please tell me why the HUD RESETS everytime I change tables in an MTT? Sometimes it shows duplicates? Is there something I need to change in my settings, iss this a glitch? Please help

Are you referring to the hero HUD stats or opponent HUD stats?

If it is for you, HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performance issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

If it is for your opponents, there are some settings that can cause the HUD to show less hands, or to reset. Please make sure that these steps are followed to set the HUD to show all hands:

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled. Also check the Table HUD Options to be sure it is set to All Hands and not Session Stats - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2831/Table+HUD

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters should all be set to '2 to 10' and make sure that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters > Filter by date / numer of hands > 'Include hands newer than X months old' should be set to 120 and 'Use last X hands' should be set to 0.

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is for your opponents, there are some settings that can cause the HUD to show less hands, or to reset. Please make sure that these steps are followed to set the HUD to show all hands:

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled. Also check the Table HUD Options to be sure it is set to All Hands and not Session Stats - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2831/Table+HUD

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters should all be set to '2 to 10' and make sure that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters > Filter by date / numer of hands > 'Include hands newer than X months old' should be set to 120 and 'Use last X hands' should be set to 0.

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

I've recently purchased Holdem Manager 3 and have noticed the same issue. One of the other players at the table's Hud showed 80 Hands and vpip 10 and pfr7.

I tried following the instructions above but couldnt find Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled

Thankyou

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've recently purchased Holdem Manager 3 and have noticed the same issue. One of the other players at the table's Hud showed 80 Hands and vpip 10 and pfr7.

I tried following the instructions above but couldnt find Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled

Thankyou

Edit: Make sure you have the latest beta 3.1.9.5853 installed - https://www.holdemmanager.com/download/index.php?product=HM3&channel=Beta

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options? The image is a bit small and hard to read to be sure, but it looks like they are still on default settings.

Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the By Stakes Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Edit: Make sure you have the latest beta 3.1.9.5853 installed - https://www.holdemmanager.com/download/index.php?product=HM3&channel=Beta

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options? The image is a bit small and hard to read to be sure, but it looks like they are still on default settings.

Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the By Stakes Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

I Ran the update and my filters were correct.Hope that corrects. Thankyou

One easy question for u.
At the end of each hand it briefly shows me my cards then a small number appears.sometimes red and sometimes green and sometimes it doesn't appear at all.
Any info appreciated

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Ran the update and my filters were correct.Hope that corrects. Thankyou

One easy question for u.
At the end of each hand it briefly shows me my cards then a small number appears.sometimes red and sometimes green and sometimes it doesn't appear at all.
Any info appreciated

That is the mucked cards display that also shows your equity and chips won/lost. That only shows when a hand goes to showdown.

2ifUbtO.png

55RLCtc.png

UHZ4rSn.png

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was in a game on BOL with my Drive Hud program as Holdem manager 3 isn't available. Dive hud was working well,

I started another game on ACR and Holdem Manager 3 wasn't there. about 45 minutes later Holdem Manager 3 appeared.

Any thoughts why the delay.

:hmmmm:

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was in a game on BOL with my Drive Hud program as Holdem manager 3 isn't available. Dive hud was working well,

I started another game on ACR and Holdem Manager 3 wasn't there. about 45 minutes later Holdem Manager 3 appeared.

Any thoughts why the delay.

:hmmmm:

I can't say without seeing your logs, screenshots and hands from that session but it could have possibly been caused by a couple of known issues that have been affecting some other customers lately:

Make sure you only have the one auto import folder configured for ACR - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/206/WPN-(Winning-Poker-Network)

There is a known issue where WPN clients can't update if the HM3 server is open and then the WPN client has to be reinstalled.

HMT-4988
WPN Client auto updates fail if HM3 server is running

This creates a new hand history folder path that HM3 auto detects, but this extra/unused auto import folder causes HUD problems:

HMT-5222
WPN/Winning HUD not working if multiple auto import folders are configured in Site Settings

You need to 'Remove' the old and unused WPN auto import folders from the HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - WPN menu. They can't be simply deselected/unchecked, they must be 'Removed' completely.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
- Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
- Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm trying to change my hud to the MTT Tournament I've renamed it to MTT1
When I click on the "Replace Current with Default" drop down button MTT1 is not an option.

MTT is my current Hud but I want to replace it with MTT1

I've clicked on the "Apply"and "OK" buttons without success.
What am I Missing

Thankyou

MTT1.jpg

Attachments

• MTT1.jpg
    MTT1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 37
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm trying to change my hud to the MTT Tournament I've renamed it to MTT1
When I click on the "Replace Current with Default" drop down button MTT1 is not an option.

MTT is my current Hud but I want to replace it with MTT1

I've clicked on the "Apply"and "OK" buttons without success.
What am I Missing

Thankyou

MTT1.jpg

The 'Replace current with default' option can only replace the active/custom HUD with a 'Default' HM3 HUD. If you backed up your MTT1 HUD profile previously, before making your recent changes you want to overwrite, you will have to export/delete the current version (or rename it) and then import your previously backed up MTT1 HUD Profile.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clip39

The hud displayed seems to be missing all the ingredients requested in the hud below

Clip40

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you (1) left-click the Table 'HUD' panel you can (2) choose the HUD you want to use then (3) open the menu again as shown in the attached image to set it as the default profile for that table type - https://www.dropbox.com/s/adaopavpfr1snvb/tablehud_setdefaultprofile.png?dl=0

You will need to do the same for each site you play.* These HUD settings are saved and can be managed/created in the HUD - HUD Options: 'Profile Select' menu.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MGR3a

Player NWpatriot1 has 91 hands but vpip is Zero. How can this be? :fight:

MGRb

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Player NWpatriot1 has 91 hands but vpip is Zero. How can this be? :fight:

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem Manager 3

Most recently my Hud is taking over 4 minutes to appear. Is there something I can check on perhaps a new update?

:dontknow:

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules