Have you tried uninstalling or disabling the registry cleaner portions of the software you mentioned and reinstalled postgresql as we suggested? You need to get your computer to a state that we know should work with HM2. HM2 is a very complex software and some 3rd party software can conflict with our software and/or the open-source database we use (which PT also uses).
I also noticed we haven't asked you which security software you are using. These programs can also cause conflicts.
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.
Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:
1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Beta.exe
4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1052/Windows+Firewall+%7B47%7D+Defender+Problems
5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
If replacing the security software, disabling/uninstalling the registry cleaners, and then reinstalling the postgresql database does not help we can consider a remote support session but we need to get your computer to a stable/reliable point first to be sure it is not caused by a software conflict and to save us time in a remote support session.
Please email http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/eu/gmt.html
Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.
Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer.
Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
1 - Make sure you have updated your windows using the "Windows Update" feature http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/thanks.aspx?ln=en&&thankspage=5
* - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer 9 (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).
2 - Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php
3 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue