holdem manager 2

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im having trobel understanding how to use this i never used before cant find anything that explanes from begining if some could help me my gmail is timz031762 u can chat or video chat if possible goole hangout thx

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im having trobel understanding how to use this i never used before cant find anything that explanes from begining if some could help me my gmail is timz031762 u can chat or video chat if possible goole hangout thx

If no one get's back to you on this. I have found youtube helped me in these situations. there is a youtube video for any problem or anything you want to know.

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u tube

If no one get's back to you on this. I have found youtube helped me in these situations. there is a youtube video for any problem or anything you want to know.
un fortunatly i tryed u tube they all asume that u had used product before like holdem manager1

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you look at holdem manager 2 site setup by Brent clearman?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Click the blue ? anywhere to bring up the FAQ for that feature. It would be easier to answer questions if you were more specific.

The HM2TV widget in Home has a lot of videos on features as well.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Click the blue ? anywhere to bring up the FAQ for that feature. It would be easier to answer questions if you were more specific.

The HM2TV widget in Home has a lot of videos on features as well.

Thanks for the reply.

I forgot there was representatives on site. or I would have guided them in your direction.

Hey, I have a question.

I used my free trial for Holdem Manager YEARS ago, and I'm interested in purchasing, but want to try it once more and make sure it's exactly what I'm looking for is there anyway to get an extended trial? Even if it's just a few days. I'd like to make sure before I purchase.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Plenty of help and tutorials available on HM client to access it click the blue question mark on top right.

2018 10 14 235200

Select a section

2018 10 14 235324

It gives you a brief detail then click on read more

2018 10 14 235337

Takes to you to the webpage with tutorials and videos

2018 10 14 235454

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It is great and the price is great and no subscription fee. Support is excellent.

The one problem I sometimes have is when the database gets too big like over 200K hands it slows down my laptop but I think that has more to do with my laptop resources.

The one thing you should consider is it's comparability since you are a US player. It works on intertops and ACR but not on Chico Network the rest of sites I am not sure of.
Thanks for the reply.

I forgot there was representatives on site. or I would have guided them in your direction.

Hey, I have a question.

I used my free trial for Holdem Manager YEARS ago, and I'm interested in purchasing, but want to try it once more and make sure it's exactly what I'm looking for is there anyway to get an extended trial? Even if it's just a few days. I'd like to make sure before I purchase.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is great and the price is great and no subscription fee. Support is excellent.

The one problem I sometimes have is when the database gets too big like over 200K hands it slows down my laptop but I think that has more to do with my laptop resources.

The one thing you should consider is it's comparability since you are a US player. It works on Intertops and ACR but not on Chico Network the rest of sites I am not sure of.

Does poker tracker work on Chico Network?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, I have never used Poker Tracker

All good I'm sure I'm going to get it. Just really wanted to test out for a few days first. I vaguely remember how it was. that has been my battle lately and why I haven't pulled the trigger on getting holdem manager, I'm stuck deciding between holdem manager or pokertracker.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the reply.

Hey, I have a question.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link from the email address you used for your account/trial previously and we should be able to extend the trial for 15 or 30 days more depending on how long ago your trial was.

Does poker tracker work on Chico Network?

Neither PT4 or HM2 support Chico but there are 3rd party card converters/catchers out there I believe that you can use with the tracker to import the hands and use the HUD.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

N

Nitrozsz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't understand why then iam playing, if I go to another table...the statistics what was before that is erased..?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you referring to the hero HUD stats or opponent HUD stats?

If it is for you, HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performance issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

If it is for your opponents, there are some settings that can cause the HUD to show less hands, or to reset. Please make sure that these steps are followed to set the HUD to show all hands:

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled. Also check the Table HUD Options to be sure it is set to All Hands and not Session Stats - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2831/Table+HUD

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters should all be set to '2 to 10' and make sure that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters > Filter by date / numer of hands > 'Include hands newer than X months old' should be set to 120 and 'Use last X hands' should be set to 0.

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules