HM2

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day. Haven't used HM2 for a long time. decided to continue using. I did everything as needed, but it does not work at either pokerstars or 888. Tell me, maybe there is some secret, otherwise I don't remember.

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's probably a guide on YouTube you have to go into pokerstars and tell it/ find edge iit saves your history then tell hm2 to grab the history from that folder! I'm not sure about 888, but I'm sure if you go on YouTube you'll find it!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is already a new version of HM3
but the old one seems to be still relevant
but I have another hand2note2 program running
maybe you like
there are free versions for games up to the $ 3 limit

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe you like

Thanks for sharing, I will test.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe you like

НМ2 will still work until December 31, 2020. Thanks for the advice!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's probably a guide on YouTube you have to go into pokerstars and tell it/ find edge iit saves your history then tell hm2 to grab the history from that folder! I'm not sure about 888, but I'm sure if you go on YouTube you'll find it!
I found instructions, even reconfigured and reinstalled everything, but no result yet. does not work.....

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.