Can you PM me your email address you have been communicating with us from so I can look up your email history so I know what we have suggested in the past? Have we offered a remote support session yet? I am guessing we likely haven't since this sounds more like a stars issue than a HM2 issue but once I can review your email history I can decide if we should do one regardless.
Do you have any other ps.xx clients? Please uninstall any you are no longer playing and delete their leftover C:\Users\Szilárd\AppData\Local\PokerStars.NET type folders. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
If you are playing on more than one ps.xx skin make sure their time settings are configured the same.
Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2561/Set+Correct+Permissions+on+files+and+folders+HM2+use
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.
Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:
1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Beta.exe
- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.
4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1011/Software+Security+Problems+%28Firewall%29#MSES
5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/