z28_RoadRage

z28_RoadRage

Road Warrior
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope both reps will chime in with some help during my trial and tribulations,

As I had stated in thread https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...s-anyone-not-use-poketracker-software-226219/ (I'm not sure if I made the link right)

I don't use any data base system, but I'm going to give both the free trails a chance. As I have used PT3 trial version before, I had reservations regarding MTTs (which I play mostly). I also stated that I would definitely use a tracker if I played ring (which I don't).

So I'm starting with Holdem Manager 2 and than will use Pocker Tracker 4 next.

After finally getting everything setup and bumping my ram up (I'm on a Mac, but using Parallels which is basically a virtual PC) I'm good to go.

First tourney I played I had no problems setting up the HUD positions, which I was happy that they stayed in the same position when I got moved (thought I would have to save the positions). I'm using the default settings of VP, agg...

First problem arose when I moved, one of the players moved to the same table and his stats stayed the same, but mine went to zero (not sure if this is due to trail version) , but I couldn't remember how I was playing verses this player or even during this tourney. Any help would be appreciated on how to reset or what I can do.

Now for the best part... I stated I don't play ring, wellllll I went dor it. :D

I have money on BCP without ever depositing so I decided to go to 25PL Omaha (only had $43) and WOW..... I played for 1hr and 18 min for a total of 56 hands (I played 10PL once) and left the table with over $75 all due to HM2. Within 15 to 25 hands it flagged a player as a fish and than by 40 hands (approx) it flagged same player as a whale, I took full advantage of this...

That's about it for now, will update layer.:beer:

Attachments

• 25PL Whale.jpg
    25PL Whale.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 16
RDB

RDB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hero stats reset with every table change, this is by design. Your stats represent your table image.