HEM not grabbing aipf hands

I Sell Propane

I Sell Propane

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The issue only seems to be on all in pre flop hands. My HEM 2 doesn’t seem to be tracking these hands. All other hands are being imported correctly, does anybody have any ideas what may be happening? I play on ACR

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please update to this version
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate_8660.exe

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands