This is usually because the HUD Settings > Site Options tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).
The easiest way to do this is to open 1 table and wait for the default HUD to appear. Click the Settings menu that appears at the top of the table, choose the preferred HUD from the drop-down menu and then click the Use for all similar tables button.
If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2821/HUD+Reporting+Tool
Please reproduce the problem and attach:
- a screen shot of the table/desktop
- a hand history for the table
- a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
- Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
- Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support%3F
Please zip and email the requested files to email@example.com
and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.
If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/How+is+Table+Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+appear%3F
You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tables that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report.