Please follow this faq and if that doesn't help answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork
Please email the answers, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to email@example.com
If you are playing rush cash games you need to roll back to a previous build - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...or+Past+Builds
Please give HoldemManager and Full Tilt Administrator rights -
1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and FullTiltPoker.exe
1) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.
* Make sure the hands are being saved in the FTP options and that HM is auto importing from that folder (the new FTP client might be saving them in a new folder compared to the old client).
2) The tables need to be sized appropriately. (600 - 750 range).
3) Make sure your HUD doesn't overlap names on the table.
4) Most performance issues can be resolved by changing the table window size even by a small amount.
5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working
6) Try to disable Aero or other windows themes. Change it to the default xp/vistawin7 theme
XP HOW TO: Use the Windows Classic Theme in Windows XP (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/personalize/classic.mspx)
Vista Windows Vista Accessibility Tutorials (http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/windowsvista/theme.aspx)
Windows 7 Switching Desktop Themes in Windows 7 | Suite101 (http://pc-tutorials.suite101.com/article.cfm/switching_desktop_themes_in_windows_7)
7) Turn Cleartype Off
Windows 7 Turn Off ClearType — MAXIMUMpcguides – Windows 7 tips, tricks, help, and how-to guides (http://maximumpcguides.com/windows-7/turn-off-cleartype/)
8) Turn Avatars off in Full Tilt go to Options and untick Avatars
9) Switch between Classic and Racetrack in FT by going to Options > Table View
10) Reduce number of tables