Helping tools

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am pretty new at playing online poker. Is it worth considering some programs that help you play, are they any good? Some recommendations on how and which one to use would be nice.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am pretty new at playing online poker. Is it worth considering some programs that help you play, are they any good? Some recommendations on how and which one to use would be nice.
It is advisable to own such programs as Equilab, Flopzilla, Hand2Note or PokerTreker4 or HM 2 or there is already a new version 3.
these are your main online helpers
but the last 3 programs are not allowed everywhere to use
Equilab must also be closed while pokerstars is running.
for this, the security service can punish.
Work in Equilab and Flopzilla offside to work on bugs and so on.
A list of programs for a beginner can always be found on the Internet.
Instructions for using these programs are always on the Internet.
the main thing is not to be lazy and start learning how to work with them[emoji121][emoji112]

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play on 888, PS or PP, it’s advisable for yourself to download installing programs such as caption for each room, respectively
they are useful and most importantly translate your stack into BB

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is advisable to own such programs as Equilab, Flopzilla, Hand2Note or PokerTreker4 or HM 2 or there is already a new version 3.
these are your main online helpers
but the last 3 programs are not allowed everywhere to use
Equilab must also be closed while PokerStars is running.
for this, the security service can punish.
Work in Equilab and Flopzilla offside to work on bugs and so on.
A list of programs for a beginner can always be found on the Internet.
Instructions for using these programs are always on the Internet.
the main thing is not to be lazy and start learning how to work with them[emoji121][emoji112]
Its no problem googling it for use. just needed info is it necessary to have them. Needed advice from experienced players like you. Also, didn't know that some of them are not allowed. Tnx for tips means a lot.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its no problem googling it for use. just needed info is it necessary to have them. Needed advice from experienced players like you. Also, didn't know that some of them are not allowed. Tnx for tips means a lot.
I'm not an experienced player[emoji3][emoji106]
I'm learning a game too
of course, they are needed, although my first successes in conquering large fields and prize zones were without them
but they cannot be superfluous for you my friend
work on bugs and play the most important element in learning
and these programs will definitely help you with that
you always have a choice
experience and knowledge come with time
GL[emoji123]

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not an experienced player[emoji3][emoji106]
I'm learning a game too
of course, they are needed, although my first successes in conquering large fields and prize zones were without them
but they cannot be superfluous for you my friend
work on bugs and play the most important element in learning
and these programs will definitely help you with that

GL[emoji123]
Tnx a lot. I play lot of live poker, just trying to adjust to online. It is a big difference for me, I didn't expect that much. I don't have time to play live so I turned to online, just to find that I am fish in this one :)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tnx a lot. I play lot of live poker, just trying to adjust to online. It is a big difference for me, I didn't expect that much. I don't have time to play live so I turned to online, just to find that I am fish in this one :)
Are you alright
just play your game
online has its advantages
and when you find them for yourself, it will be easier for you to adapt on the Internet and then you will understand what programs you will need
for now just keep playing and learning theory
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Flopzilla, Equilab must be closed while PokerStars is running and also a good software Pokertracker.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the quickest way to improve your game is to watch strategic videos and get inspired for your game. personally i like emmission "in the head of a pro". players take the time to explain each of their movements. if not I also look at the strategic videos of some pro players.

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the quickest way to improve your game is to watch strategic videos and get inspired for your game. personally i like emmission "in the head of a pro". players take the time to explain each of their movements. if not I also look at the strategic videos of some pro players.
I am already watching Doug Polk and Joe Ingram channels, but I also watch all kinds of hands break on youtube. Also, watch Negranu and many others. I like to watch dose handbrake and analytics.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is so much material to study from these days. A lot for than a decade ago.
And a lot it can be found for free.