Help! A couple of nooby questions about HM2.
Been setting this up for the past hour and so far it looks great, will just take a little getting used to. figured this was as good a forum as any to ask about some set up stuff i cant figure out or find on the HEM forums lol. so;
1. Can you adjust the 'table stats' pop up?
- its cluttering up my shit and pissing me off. The 'recent pots' part of it is so far across from the player name that its just wasting space, and partially covering seat 1's holecards. not cool for mass multitablers who literally just glance.
- is it even possible to rename the various preset HUDs you have set up? telling me that im using 'Default HUD 2.0' is again, just clogging up my shit. i
2. Why is there a new section in the HUD for me to click for notes (as opposed to just clicking on the autorate icons like in HM1) and how do i destroy it?
- not as much of an issue but again is wasting my space. 6 of those little bastards across 10-18 tables are wasting my precious pixels.
- i have no interest in the built in notes feature and prefer to just use the notes built into pokerstars
- within the little popup it has some buttons to add that player to a fish/reg/friends list. is this just for table scanner?
3. How do you filter your graphs?
-to a single stake
-for a single time period (ie current week or month)
4. In the reports section, when i look 'by winnings summary', i get multiple stakes for the same stake? ie, 2NL comes up as $0.01/0.02 USD, $0.01/0.02 USD FAST, $0.01/0.02 EURO, $0.01/0.02 EURO FAST
- is it possible to combine these to at least get rid of HM thinking that a fast table is a new stake?
so yeah ive only been fiddling with this for like an hour, so expect more enquiries complimented by bitching and moaning as i try and use more things that i cant find.