Hand2Note Software for Analysis (HUD)

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, i've just downloaded the H2N , it's verified and ok to use in rooms like pokerstars, PPPOKER, 888Poker, Winamax, etc. you can find the complete list here: https://hand2note.com/Help/pages/SupportedRooms/

I watch a tutorial and configure basic stuff like VPIP/PFR/hands but i'd like to learn about deeper and smarter ways to use it, and there is little tutorials on youtube.

Has anybody use H2N?
I know there are far better HUDs, but this is a freebie and my first attempt to HUD analysis my game...

F

Fjarri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a solid HUD with pretty much all the stats a beginner needs without being too bloated. A great choice for micro stakes and beyond.

If you are one for written material, they have a quite exhaustive manual on their website: https://hand2note.com/Help/

You can also go to their forums if you have specific questions: http://forum.hand2note.com/ (I'm unsure and a bit wary of why this isn't https)

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The stats you want will depend on your game and the situations you struggle with the most...
I personally love decent stats about c-bet calling in and out of position and fold to flop raise for example, because i tend to play not aggressive enough... These stats help me find spots in which my opponent is likely to give up their hand on the flop when facing aggression and i win more pots in which i otherwise would have checked or called to showdown, just to find out i lost to a lucky river card.

So i would recommend to look for stats about the specific street that gives you the most challenging decisions. At least that was how i became a real fan of HUDs...

Side Note: The full package of H2N costs 50 bucks a month.... That's a lot of money to recover if you are not a real grinder or play on higher stakes... As a micro stakes player i would prefer another HUD, becuase once you get used to use it you will probably want more features than the free version gives you.... Paying 50 a month for the HUD when you only deposit 20 a month on the poker site is not really making sense to me...

Last edited:
I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, i've just downloaded the H2N , it's verified and ok to use in rooms like Pokerstars, PPPOKER, 888Poker, Winamax, etc. you can find the complete list here: https://hand2note.com/Help/pages/SupportedRooms/

I watch a tutorial and configure basic stuff like VPIP/PFR/HANDS but i'd like to learn about deeper and smarter ways to use it, and there is little tutorials on youtube.

Has anybody use H2N?
I know there are far better HUDs, but this is a freebie and my first attempt to HUD analysis my game...
hello i'm using it and i found it very good it has many stats and usala form ... Have you managed to configure?

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The stats you want will depend on your game and the situations you struggle with the most...
I personally love decent stats about c-bet calling in and out of position and fold to flop raise for example, because i tend to play not aggressive enough... These stats help me find spots in which my opponent is likely to give up their hand on the flop when facing aggression and i win more pots in which i otherwise would have checked or called to showdown, just to find out i lost to a lucky river card.

So i would recommend to look for stats about the specific street that gives you the most challenging decisions. At least that was how i became a real fan of HUDs...

Side Note: The full package of H2N costs 50 bucks a month.... That's a lot of money to recover if you are not a real grinder or play on higher stakes... As a micro stakes player i would prefer another HUD, becuase once you get used to use it you will probably want more features than the free version gives you.... Paying 50 a month for the HUD when you only deposit 20 a month on the poker site is not really making sense to me...

yes but the free version to play micro is already a good size,
wanted to see the payout should show the open raise range of each position and everything ...

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello i'm using it and i found it very good it has many stats and usala form ... Have you managed to configure?

no, still using the basic 3 metric hud it comes with it, i got full of it and choose to only use this 3 by the moment

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello

no, still using the basic 3 metric hud it comes with it, i got full of it and choose to only use this 3 by the moment

has several ways to configure and is a little difficult and a bit stuck .... but just go to the hud editor then the simple hud that you are using appears then just create another one, go to create table and choose the size of the frames stats you will use ... then click on each box and go to insert stats and put the stats you want ....

mine for example I put the nick / number of hands and hands in the dawn show .. as they were played also appears,
then in the second row it looks like VIP / PFR / total 3-bet / total c-bet / river raise or bet and went to show dawn
in the last row: total bet fold / call open raise total / fold 3 bet total / fold total c-bet / e limp

Attachments

• hud.jpg
    hud.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 19
davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has several ways to configure and is a little difficult and a bit stuck .... but just go to the hud editor then the simple hud that you are using appears then just create another one, go to create table and choose the size of the frames stats you will use ... then click on each box and go to insert stats and put the stats you want ....

mine for example I put the nick / number of hands and hands in the dawn show .. as they were played also appears,
then in the second row it looks like VIP / PFR / total 3-bet / total c-bet / river raise or bet and went to show dawn
in the last row: total bet fold / call open raise total / fold 3 bet total / fold total c-bet / e limp

Is there a way to export your HUD editor configuration so i can Import it in my desktop??? I'm trying to recreate that but is a little way over my head configure it from zero :(

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands