Free software or Trials?

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't ever tried any of the supporting software or HUD's that people used to help improve their poker game. I'd be interested in trying something out to get a general feel of how it works, but I am not quite convinced enough to actually want to purchase any software or sign up for any subscriptions.
Is there any freeware out these that anyone would recommend similar to Jivaro or sharkscope? I haven't done much research on anything yet and am not even familiar with the ones I just mentioned. Any recommendations, or general information about these tools would be great!

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't ever tried any of the supporting software or HUD's that people used to help improve their poker game. I'd be interested in trying something out to get a general feel of how it works, but I am not quite convinced enough to actually want to purchase any software or sign up for any subscriptions.
Is there any freeware out these that anyone would recommend similar to Jivaro or SharkScope? I haven't done much research on anything yet and am not even familiar with the ones I just mentioned. Any recommendations, or general information about these tools would be great!

You can free trial them all, Holdem manager 3, Poker tracker 4, Poker Co-pilot. The two best are Holdem manager 3 and Poker tracker 4. I just posted a thread working on figuring out the main differences between the two best ones. Also depends on what you plan on doing with them?

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can free trial them all, Holdem manager 3, Poker tracker 4, Poker Co-pilot. The two best are Holdem manager 3 and Poker tracker 4. I just posted a thread working on figuring out the main differences between the two best ones. Also depends on what you plan on doing with them?

I'm honestly not even sure what you can do with them, the concept is entirely new to me. Just started doing research on what they can tell, and which sites allow which. Still pretty lost honestly, but think I may just sign up for a trial and see how it works that way

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm honestly not even sure what you can do with them, the concept is entirely new to me. Just started doing research on what they can tell, and which sites allow which. Still pretty lost honestly, but think I may just sign up for a trial and see how it works that way

Well, you probably need to do some research on them then.. You can easily google either one and read a lot about them. They are capable of doing a lot and our very customizable

R

Rolco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do you think some HUDs are free? They're selling your data.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used a free HUD called "FPDB" before switching to PT4. You can google search for it. It's a pain to setup but it worked great. I will say that the paid HUDs when setup correctly are worth the money. They have so many extra features, stats, and they are much simpler to use. I would check out the free trials when you have some spare time to mess around with all the configurations so they dont go to waste.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone have a link to comparison review not just of feature but price, support etc