Free AI analytic tool to help learn exploitative play and hand range modeling

P

pokerAIdev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a demo if you're interested: https://algoholdem.com/demo

I spent the year + a lot of time in quarantine building a helpful tool to learn exploitative play and it’s now finally finished.

When fully released the hand range modeler will be completely free and open to the public; I'm first starting off with a beta to help get enough training data for certain stakes/clients so everyone can enjoy it.

How it works

I will spare a lot of the details because the website goes more into depth about its implementation if you want to learn more, but it essentially combines all of the tree simulation capabilities of GTO solvers with exploitative play by automatically modeling hand ranges. Models are trained specifically for certain clients/stakes, and you are able to select the one that you normally play on.

Currently, only a tool for modeling hand ranges is available but within the upcoming months there will hopefully be a tree solver built on top of this range modeling technique as well. This tree solver will evaluate the EV’s for different possible moves/bet sizes you can make. (The tech for it is already there, a UI just has to be built for it).

Feedback / Questions

I would love to hear any feedback/suggestions and any questions you might have for me. Cheers!

C

cartonand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's different between this stuff versus Equilab.

P

pokerAIdev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's different between this stuff versus Equilab.

It's essentially equilab but it automatically makes range assessments for you by learning player tendencies from different stakes/clients. This is ideal because to get accurate analysis from using equilab your range assessments have to be accurate, and that is a hard skill to master on its own.

This tool will allow you to learn how to make these accurate range assessments by being able view the models range output for all kinds of different situations of hands that you've played.

T

Thegambler1488

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds amazing! I'm excited to get into it and use it in my studying. Thank you.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands