DriveHUD

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am putting some serious consideration to starting up with DriveHUD. Everything I see on it looks great but just wondering if anyone has any input on positives or negatives they have experienced with it.

I am not looking to go crazy with it, just some basic stat tracking and maybe look back at some history

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD is probably one of the most easiest HUD to use. HUD creation only takes a few minutes and with the x-ray, its easier to study my previous games.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am putting some serious consideration to starting up with DriveHUD. Everything I see on it looks great but just wondering if anyone has any input on positives or negatives they have experienced with it.

I am not looking to go crazy with it, just some basic stat tracking and maybe look back at some history

Hi. I found it easy to start with and well laid out. There technical support has been very responsive when answering questions as well.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD

Personal someone good experience with HUD worth it or is more unnecessary information, of course to analyze your hands on replay it's great but I say information at the time of the game sao de valor ou se trata de dados pouco usuais
gostaria de ver algumas dicas de coisas boas e ruins

:jd4:mateuspoker

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHud is perfect for what you are describing. They have a free 30 day trial - I'd recommend giving it a shot before purchasing. The HUD itself is simple - it has a neat hand heat-map along with the usual stats (all configurable). The built in reports are simple.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always recommend doing the full 30 day trial. Make sure it's a good fit for you.

Based on what you said you need/want, I think you'll be quite pleased.

A

ATruRube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I signed up for the trial last week, seems easy to use and understand, has filter, graph to analyze all of the hands can keep track of players-just wanted to check it out on micro and FR to get a feel for it. Probably will not purchase.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have been thinking about trying DriveHUD out. It looks decent but I can't recall if I have ever seen any of the players on Twitch using it or not. Think I will give it a try though.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been thinking about using an HUD and DriveHud seems to be a nice fit for what I am looking for...prices are reasonable and the features are robust...I will definitely use the trial first but I think I will ultimately buy it..

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been thinking about using an HUD and DriveHud seems to be a nice fit for what I am looking for...prices are reasonable and the features are robust...I will definitely use the trial first but I think I will ultimately buy it..

And checkout DrivehudEQ. This alone is one of the great learning tools that will pay for itself 100x over if you use it to analyze your play. It's a newer feature and an over view about it is here:

http://drivehud.com/blog/drivehudeq-beta/