Does anyone know a good hand converter that works with betonline?

K

KielBasaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't been able to find one that works with betonline hand replayer, not even sure if any work but wondering if anybody has found one they use and like. I also use tournament indicator which has a replayer also but have had trouble using that as well.

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know of a good converter (works for me), but I'm not sure if it's allowed to post links. A little help though: BetOnline is the Chico network, so look for Chico converters on google. There are two main sites selling these, both are legit, one has a yearly subscription and the other has a lifetime license, so the choice is obvious.

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those aren't converters. The main one people use is ours, but it's a hand capture - not a converter. People get confused between these words often I think
They convert the source hand history to pokerstars's hand history and they work in PT4, HM2 and H2N.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, it's not a converter. It's a hand capture tool. We created the first one for these sites, others copied.

Also, using pokerstars as the hand format source is not smart for the HUD. Pokerstars has many limitations that you can't do on their HUDs. You can only color code 3 colors. You have limitations on what pop-ups data you can use. You can't see player profile icons, etc... That why our catcher (what you call converter) uses a different format to import into HM2/ PT4, etc... and doesn't have any limitations.

https://www.acepokersolutions.com/betonline-hud-catcher/

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands