Do you use any poker software?

Akhairullin

Akhairullin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you use such programs as poker tracker or holdem manager. Does it make your result better or not?

P

pokerballsaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Javiro when playing on starts and when I occasionally play on the iPoker network (which isn't often, mainly freerolls) I use Poker Copilot.

I feel that they make decisions easier and give me the information needed to help me make the correct decisions. It does give an edge over people that don't use them.

If the site allows them to be used then I would say use it.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use poker star software. I haven't tried browsers but I don't think they work well

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you use such programs as poker tracker or holdem manager. Does it make your result better or not?

My son swears by it but his online profits are minimal and he will tell you its worth it.

I on the other hand don't use it. I don't make a profit but i also don't have losses. :)

My live play i do okeedokie and make more on interest on my winning in the bank than he does all week. So to me online is entertaining and live is enjoyable with a profit. :bath:

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally, I don't use nothing and think whatever it was it was not for sports, but probably makes a profit))

M

Mporter1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that if you are trying to improve as a player pt4 or Hem is the best investment you can make mainly due to the functionality of studying your own and villains game.

I do play on sites where you cant use them and I do fine but I like having all of the data from playing with them as I love to challenge my own thought processes.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PT4 and I'm looking for information about villain for free --> sharkscope - Top Shark Pro :top:

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I have never used a HUD.

But I used PokerTracker to analyze my play some times when I played more seriously between 2004-2013.

If you don't play like 24 tables the main value is to look at situations and statistics after your sessions.

Now back to au naturel for me since I play a LOT less now, and only for fun.

For players today solvers and trackers are often necessary above the lowest stakes. More to train their brains for common situations than to track in real time.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yah some like Sharkscope

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello, I do not use software to play for now only use notes.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Equilab and ICM Trainer, but I intend to buy the license of HM2/PT4 or Flopzilla some day...

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use HM2. When I play many tables it is an advantage.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No, I don't use any poker software.

I've tried in the past all the free versions of HUDs, but now I don't use any of them. I play Holdem cash games at bwin and other types of cash games+MTTs at pokerstars/Full Tilt.

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not useing anything at the time but i'm really interested in this topic,have been looking to find some good Apps for some time

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not use any softwares, but I am locing for some that could help me in the improvement of my game.

G

Gr1ndah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am using Pokertracker 4. When playing a lot of tables it help you to see immediately who is the fish on the table. You can easily put your opponents on a much wider range if the stats say so or you can differ fishes from calling stations to the on who are playing agressive preflop and than just continue with made hands
there are lot more stats which helps but i guess these are the easiest information to use

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have not tried a HUD I highly recommend downloading and trying a trial version and I bet you never play without one again. Poker Tracker 4, Holdem Manager, and Drive HUD all have 30 day free trials. You need a lot of hands on other players to make the stats useful so make sure you import all your past hand histories that you have.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont use any. Im mostly an all in kinda player, so I dont see an advantage..

C

charliej

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been using a HUD for a few months. It's a plus in that you can get an immediate read on everyone at the table but it also makes you a bit lazy. You MUST take notes. Biggest plus, it opened my eyes to stats which alone will not improve your game but it made me more aware of what to be looking for in opponents. I also have Flopzilla which is good for hand reviews, not during play.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have HM2, but recently I rarely use it. I think that in the future all rooms will prohibit the use of trackers, some rooms have already done so.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a big fan of Sharkscope and HM2, and now trying the HM3 beta.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried Poker Copilot, but also like using a notebook. I play on several online sites, and some of them don't allow HUD, and others don't identify the playernames, so even if a HUD could be used, it would be for only that game, not the whole history.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Hello. Friends, please advise me a program that reads statistics in Pokerstar for playing online for the mobile version of Pokerstars sochi (android):confused:? Thank you in advance

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't use them nor have I tried them. I suppose they might work, but I don't like any more learning curves in my poker play. It's also kinda like making online players bots as you can't use them live. Don't like them, don't use them. I do need all the help I can get but I don't like anything you can't use live.