Continuos problems with DriveHud poker software

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,

After experiencing countless issues with drivehud (a third party tracking software) I feel the need to write on this forum about my issues with the software and it's support team. Since day one I had problems with glitches, inaccuracies etc. Iv'e stuck with them anyway for almost 3 years hoping they would improve their software functionality. Now that I've learned most of the advanced features I feel like I'm stuck with this App, because I've invested money and a lot of time on it.

I wish I never started a subscription with DH, and would like to warn others before they buy this product. Everyday it seems a new problem arises, and when I contact support they reply with hasty responses, misspelled words and incoherent lines. Their response can take weeks or longer, and sometimes no response is ever received..

Their separate Apps like player X- ray is chock-full of inaccuracies, not to mention, just the basic features such as their hand replayer for example always has these little annoying defects like chip stacks blocking out raise amounts, or inaccurate bb numbers. Their equity calculator takes two hours to make a calculation. Tournament buy-ins are often recorded incorrectly. I could go on further, but it would take too long. Please let me know if any of you have had problems with DH.

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totaly disagree with you, about DriveHud software.
I always had great experience with their support and also here on the forum from John A.
Ask John A, from this Drive Hud tread:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-software-tools-61/drivehud-poker-hud-database-software-298263/
Hi there,
I never tried to contact DH support using cardschat, I might try it now though, thanks for mentioning it. I know all the DH support member names when contacting them by email, it's either Ed, Brian, or Alexander the latter being a developer. I never heard of a John A. It's good that you've had positive experiences with their support. When you write that you totally disagree with me is like saying you don't believe that I have issues with them or anybody else. I'm not just criticizing DH for no reason.