Capture Software for recording micro sessions

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Howdy, I am looking to start playing the micros with a proper bankroll and would like to record the sessions to hard drive. What software do you recommend?

Any tips/issues you may of ran into when recording sessions?

Thanks!

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've used both WM Recorder and Camtasia and they work well for screen recordings. The WM Recorder wasn't expensive but I don't know how much Camtasia is, I use that one through work and it definitely has a lot more features.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks!

I've used both WM Recorder and Camtasia and they work well for screen recordings. The WM Recorder wasn't expensive but I don't know how much Camtasia is, I use that one through work and it definitely has a lot more features.

Awesome, the WM Capture looks fantastic! Priced perfectly, I also have an adobe subscription to Premiere so I can cut video that way. Cool thank you Sir!

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is excellent to capture a game to analyze it and put into practice each strategy using probability with each hand used

Captain Harlock

Captain Harlock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Free Cam is, well, free and is a very simple screen recorder to use. I recently started using it myself.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you don't mind recording 1 table at a time and you have windows 10, you can do windows + g for a free screen recorder.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for pc I always use camptasia studios because it is not of many requirements and it is light and besides simple function, it is not necessary to know much to use it

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been using BB FlashBack for many years. This is a reliable screen recorder that has a number of advantages. It is free and has acceptable system requirements.