BetOnline Hand History Conversion

C

Caissa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand History Converstion

I posted this a couple of days ago in the software thread but got no response. I
'll try it here.

I am having trouble getting tournaments to load into fpdb but BetOnline is dumping my tournament hands into a folder so I have them raw. I have tried to use a couple of hand converters and keep getting error messages. I would like to start posting some hands to get some help. Can anyone tell we what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Slawa1986

Slawa1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And you think that hand history helps with the game??? As used HM did not help!!!Players have learned to deceive these programs!!! So play for his ability!!!

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And you think that hand history helps with the game??? As used HM did not help!!!Players have learned to deceive these programs!!! So play for his ability!!!

How does it not help. It's more information...

If you aren't capable of gaining an advantage from learning other players tendencies then I'd give up poker now!

@ OP, unfortunately I can't help you. Try contacting the program directly.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I posted this a couple of days ago in the software thread but got no response. I
'll try it here.

I am having trouble getting tournaments to load into fpdb but BetOnline is dumping my tournament hands into a folder so I have them raw. I have tried to use a couple of hand converters and keep getting error messages. I would like to start posting some hands to get some help. Can anyone tell we what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Sure.

It sounds like you've been able to locate the .txt file where your BetOnline hand histories are stored, correct?

If so, open the .txt file which contains the HH you're wanting to convert, then go to http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/ and you can paste the txt directly into the import section.

You can output into a format suitable for CC posting, or you can obtain the link to the visual hand replay.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands