Best free PokerTracker HUD?

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any recommendations for a free HUD configuration profile for PokerTracker 4? Thanks in advance.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any recommendations for a free HUD configuration profile for PokerTracker 4? Thanks in advance.

Hello! Good question! :)

Well, after using PT4 like 4 years, I'm totally convinced, that there is no better HUD, than the one you will configure by your hands. However, you can use some pre-configured HUD to start with, get used to and then after a couple of weeks start to editing it step-by-step. Throwing stats away, that you hardly use and add-in some new, that you feel lack of in your HUD.

Depends on which games you play, you will probably need differently customed HUDs.
As I play mostly tournaments, I found these HUD (SNG Tournament 9max
by armorman80) pretty much well-made to start with. It still now looks pretty much like the original one about the colors, but I replaced many stats for my own preferences.

For Spin & Gos, I think Spin & Go Master - Basic HUD is very good. Great amount of different stats sorted by positions.

For Heads-Up, CoffeeHUD light pretty much useful one.

Although, the two last HUDs I hardly use myself (don't play so much Spins anymore and not that often get to HU, lol :)).

I also recommend you, in your free time to go to "Configure - Statistics" part of PT4 and look through all the stats it has and read carefully, how does every stat in your HUD actually work and maybe you will find some stats that you absolutely need to add to your HUD from that list.

I hope it helps a bit. Feel free to ask any questions. ;)

p.s. Also, this video can help you to figure quicker, what you need and what not, have a look:

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Well, after using PT4 like 4 years, I'm totally convinced, that there is no better HUD, than the one you will configure by your hands. However, you can use some pre-configured HUD to start with, get used to and then after a couple of weeks start to editing it step-by-step. Throwing stats away, that you hardly use and add-in some new, that you feel lack of in your HUD.

Depends on which games you play, you will probably need differently customed HUDs.
by armorman80) pretty much well-made to start with. It still now looks pretty much like the original one about the colors, but I replaced many stats for my own preferences.

For Spin & Gos, I think Spin & Go Master - Basic HUD is very good. Great amount of different stats sorted by positions.

Although, the two last HUDs I hardly use myself (don't play so much Spins anymore and not that often get to HU, lol :)).

I also recommend you, in your free time to go to "Configure - Statistics" part of PT4 and look through all the stats it has and read carefully, how does every stat in your HUD actually work and maybe you will find some stats that you absolutely need to add to your HUD from that list.

p.s. Also, this video can help you to figure quicker, what you need and what not, have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLFfC9TCiA

Thank you so much for the detailed response. I will be sure to check these out and report my findings to this thread.

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

p.s. Also, this video can help you to figure quicker, what you need and what not, have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLFfC9TCiA

I watched the video and downloaded the SNG HUD. Thank you again for the detailed response, I really enjoyed the video and plan to use the SNG HUD during my next tournament.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide