• Thread starter try_me_shove777
  • Start date
try_me_shove777

try_me_shove777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi :) from one of my posts in the forum someone said they use a HUD to develop player stats. so my question is, what HUD do you recommend for me and why( a free one please :D:p) ..I'm currently on poker stars and mistakenly I once had equity lab open and they sent me an email immediatly warning me that it's not allowed. I know it's not a HUD but how do i know what software is allowed:confused::confused:

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi! Moved this to the Poker Software & Tools section so hopefully you'll get a better response.

D

Dlbcanuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would be interested in knowing about any HUDs that are free to use. I assume they would be Windows based. Wonder if any free ones work on a Mac?

try_me_shove777

try_me_shove777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! Moved this to the Poker Software & Tools section so hopefully you'll get a better response.

Thank you Tammy...guess I missed it when I looked through categories :eek::eek:

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi :) from one of my posts in the forum someone said they use a HUD to develop player stats. so my question is, what HUD do you recommend for me and why( a free one please :D:p) ..I'm currently on poker stars and mistakenly I once had equity lab open and they sent me an email immediatly warning me that it's not allowed. I know it's not a HUD but how do i know what software is allowed:confused::confused:

Try Jivaro HUD, but:
- in it you can’t change the HUD, you can use only the standard;
- a small number of statistics parameters;
- there is no possibility of viewing statistics, only viewing in real time.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest checking the sticky's in "Poker Software & Tools" those are your best choice.

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello , try free poker DB , it's an open source hud , type FPDB poker in google :) enjoy

Poker_Player77

Poker_Player77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I'm not very experienced with HUDs and am just starting to learn about them myself. I downloaded Poker Copilot to see what they are all about. It's not free, but does have a free 30 day trial that you get to use without giving credit card into before hand.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I found a very simple and lightweight HUD that is free, with no expiration time.
The easy poker HUD.

It show only four stats, no more. VPIP, PFR, AFq and number of hands played.. But I think it's the main you need, and for a recreacional player is good enough.

I would indicate this one for players that are trying it for the first time before expending money buying one.

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drive hud

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Tracker 4

And if you want something more than a free one Poker tracker 4 is the one I would recommend. It has a lot more stats and it is a one time fee around $100 USD. Then your golden works with all pokersites except ones that dont allow huds like party poker.

I found a very simple and lightweight HUD that is free, with no expiration time.
The easy poker HUD.

It show only four stats, no more. VPIP, PFR, AFq and number of hands played.. But I think it's the main you need, and for a recreacional player is good enough.

I would indicate this one for players that are trying it for the first time before expending money buying one.

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The easy poker HUD.

I also use this one as a recreational player. It is quite limited as "tagece" mentioned and works only for Stars and 888, but you would hardly find any other fully free HUD soft.

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD

I believe that HUD is a bad practice used by the rooms. Player statistics should not be accessible to anyone. That's why he and poker, that you should only build on your own considerations and observations of opponents. In the end, it's not fair.

V

vikcch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning Poker HUD is free, but only works on pokerstars and doesn't work on Zoom tables

M

moidnightcinema

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Tracker 4 with a 14 day free trial!

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am against additional programs in poker. Online was created for more people to play. To play as in offline - that's the essence of poker.

K

krism13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And if you want something more than a free one Poker tracker 4 is the one I would recommend. It has a lot more stats and it is a one time fee around $100 USD. Then your golden works with all pokersites except ones that dont allow huds like party poker.

Do you know of any free trackers that work for ACR?

K

krism13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know the easiest poker stat tracker for ACR ranging from free less than $200.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Helo ! hand2note is one of the best free huds, but it has other options of Free trial for 30 days of drive hud, Pokertracker, holdem manager.
However, Hand2note you can use free in micro limits indefinitely you only have to configure. Regarding receiving emails about banning the use of hud , it has to do with the room you are playing , GGpoker , Natural * , partypoker is not allowed to use support software but in ACR , 888 , PS the H2N works very well !

Here is the link to the hand2note website: https://hand2note.com/

I don't know what your nationality is but I have some videos in portuguese on you tube helping to configure.
:)

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
what is the advantage of using a HUD? Sorry for asking this question, it's because I don't understand how this tool works.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand2Note has a pretty amazing free HUD with a pretty large amount of stats you ca add to your display.

So far as software that you are not allowed to have open while playing on a poker site,

Anything that can give you real time assistance making decisions. Equity calculators like Equity Labs give you the ability to input yours and villain's perspective ranges and give you equities and other information that a human would not normally be able to calculate in game given have complex the game is. Items like HUDs and Database Trackers store statistics which is something that a human could theoretically do but leaving it up to the software makes your life a whole lot easier. It won't however show you have to play in any one hand it will just provide you with numbers that you may use to gain insights into player's tendencies

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand2Note is one of the best and is free to install

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is the advantage of using a HUD? Sorry for asking this question, it's because I don't understand how this tool works.

Seriously? Well for example if your 3-bet fold percentage is too high I will three-bet you more if your fold to C-bet is high I will C-bet you more. among other things... your percentage of times you go to showdawn and also how much you win at show dawn ,steal , limp...for example your PFR is low you limp a lot pre flop. But you are a good player don't worry!:)

H

Higino_santos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
hello , try free poker DB , it's an open source hud , type FPDB poker in google :) enjoy

Thanks for this!! I`ll try it..

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I asked why I thought you used hud the way you play...
You are Brazilian, if you want you can go to my channel on you tube and teach how to configure and use the hud. It is very rudimentary but it will help.
Videos :