Advise some software for poker statistic for beginners, please

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard about Holdem Manager 2 but I didn't like its trial `cause it didn't even launch. And also their UI seems to be a very complex, a lot of different parameters that I don't understand so I would like some poker software for beginners that collects several most important parameters.:)

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you just did not install it that way? Did you install the instructions?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want free option you can try easy poker hud. Jivaro is also alternative (paid though) which is easy for beginners.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard about Holdem Manager 2 but I didn't like its trial `cause it didn't even launch. And also their UI seems to be a very complex, a lot of different parameters that I don't understand so I would like some poker software for beginners that collects several most important parameters.:)
Then try Poker Tracker 4. It is easier to use. A limited version (tournaments up to $ 11, cash up to NL25) is certainly worth the money. Price $ 59. Well, if you play mtt, the program will be useful for viewing the profit of opponents right at the table. Called "Open Tool". Price $ 25. I think these 2 programs are enough.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to second what someone else posted. Check out Jivaro if you cannot get HM2 working. Program comes with 30 days free trial.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If problems with Hold'em Manager try Jivaro as advised by onione6ix and neptun1914. Jivaro does not require any configuration, but it works only on pokerstars and ACR. And it is not possible to analyze your game, only the output of statistics in real time.

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you, guys.