Advice needed on Jivaro or other HUDs please...

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll start by saying I'm a very impatience person, so this could be why I'm asking these questions.
Just purchased Jivaro as people have advised me to use a HUD.
Only played 3 games of micro NLHE & lost all 3 :( but never mind. It was actually helpfull even with the limited information.
I'm trying to find out the following...

1. I've played 3 games but when I started the 3rd game it only displayed my stats for that game? I was expecting to see my stats for the 3 games. Now I'm unsure if it's picking up any stats for other players?
  2. I've tried their support & looked on the site, YouTube, etc, but I can't find anything that tells me how to set up the software - for example, do I have to tell software where the Hand history is stored? All the tutorial does is explaing what PFR/ AFQ etc is - I know that already
Help deperately needed people

Many thanks

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not used Jivaro but can help you about your first question. This is the way other HUDs work also - they display the combined statistics from all sessions about your opponents but only the stats for the current session for you. This is done because with today's big fields of players it is much more likely someone to use HUD against you in this particular session than to have more statistics about you so showing your stats for this particular session is how other players on the table will see you if they use HUD. You should be able though to see your total statistics somewhere in the settings.

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not used Jivaro but can help you about your first question. This is the way other HUDs work also - they display the combined statistics from all sessions about your opponents but only the stats for the current session for you. This is done because with today's big fields of players it is much more likely someone to use HUD against you in this particular session than to have more statistics about you so showing your stats for this particular session is how other players on the table will see you if they use HUD. You should be able though to see your total statistics somewhere in the settings.

Makes sense, thanks