about hud tools

PosFlopALLIN

PosFlopALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello good night I'm starting now online as I said before ... and I'm suffering a little with variance. I already made my first deposit at Poker Stars but I lost everything ... but this is not the point, I'm studying the game I sink deeper and I ended up discovering the Huds ... I realized that it is an essential tool but I don't have Huds ... I realized that it is an essential tool but I don't have enough money to invest in a paid hud. I'm using a free 30-day Drive Hud license. Somebody knows? it's trustable? I was wondering if you have some free hud options if anyone knows please let me know

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

chris0817

chris0817

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello good night I'm starting now online as I said before ... and I'm suffering a little with variance. I already made my first deposit at Poker Stars but I lost everything ... but this is not the point, I'm studying the game I sink deeper and I ended up discovering the Huds ... I realized that it is an essential tool but I don't have Huds ... I realized that it is an essential tool but I don't have enough money to invest in a paid hud. I'm using a free 30-day Drive Hud license. Somebody knows? it's trustable? I was wondering if you have some free hud options if anyone knows please let me know

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
look around the holdemmanager.com they have trial version too I guess .