Your strongest opponent

Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find my strongest opponent is myself, when look at my hands at the end of game. I've slowed my game put more thought in each hand. Started to play less games a day and stop valuing my hand more the the actually worth. What do you find as a weakness in you game that might find my game. Thanks

eidikos

eidikos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi!
i think my weakness is when im in the bb
i defend it more than i have to
besides its difficult for me to fold when all the table folds and the small blind shoves to me and the blinds are high

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi. I find a lot of the players in the CC winter league as hard opponents, but that will change.

I think my biggest leak is being too aggressive but when I try to be more nitty I find it difficult to relax and enjoy the game. I am learning though so BEWARE winter leaguers :D:D:D

Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for reply s looks like we all have similar leaks and if we fix them see you at the final table LOL.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't seem to get valve post river. I bet too much when I should have bet less and too less when I could have bet more.

Dangerboy

Dangerboy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the most powerful opponents of the Russians :)

DonSifu

DonSifu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're honest about your game, 99% of the time you'll find that is was YOU that made the mistake. Poker is all about making the best decisions, and most times when you fail it's because of your bad judgement.
Stay open and honest with yourself, and stay open to constructive critisism, and you'll find yourself improving on a daily basis.

Alexsandr Kononov

Alexsandr Kononov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unpredictable player is a strong contender but for each there is strong even stronger