Your hand A 10 and the flop J Q K

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are in a tournament going very well, but need to strengthen chips to play more relaxed and also be able to see more flops than usual.So that comes in your hand A10 and then opens the JQK flop.

Of the three alternatives, which is more the way you play.
Just point one of the three.

1) Limp because you are sure will increase.

2) All in, because you know you have player who will pay her all in.

3) You have a good game and will increase 1/3 of the pot every bet.

Good bet and good luck!
:confused:

soliddecor

soliddecor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are in a tournament going very well, but need to strengthen chips to play more relaxed and also be able to see more flops than usual.So that comes in your hand A10 and then opens the JQK flop.

Good bet and good luck!

suit
which one?

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To say I would play it the same way every time isn't accurate. It depends on the player I'm against and what I know about said player. I could see playing it anyway of the three. In general I would be aggressive chances are that hit someone so getting a couple streets is good.

D

Deedoox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I’m the preflop aggressor then I would choose (3) , I would c-bet (checking would be suspicious).
If I just called preflop and I’m OOP I would check because I’m almost sure somebody hit the flop with a pair. Then probably check-raise would be my option. But it depends on a lot of things.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always half pot bet no matter what flop

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Something like this, and watch carefully if there comes 2 of the same color or number.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Lets see, we dont have all the information.

If the Flop is clubs, diamonds, etc. Given 2 cards of the same suit you need to be very aggresive, just to cut any chance of a Flush. So Bet Big or All in. Limping is not a good idea.

1/3 every bet migth have the same problem, but I migth go with this optinon if the Flop is raibow! :hahaha:

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to take out chips and hope that a full or color is not formed that breaks the ladder at the end of the road

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bet but bet light, if there's two of one color aka chance to flush bet more before the flush comes or not.

rsimms

rsimms

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the suits of the flop, position, players I am playing against and pre-flop action. Checking to a pre-flop aggressor in early position is usually a good play on a rainbow flop to either give a card to catch up, to see if anybody got a piece of it to determine how much value I could get on later streets, and to give the opportunity to bluff. If there was a flush draw out and I didn't have the A of that suit, I would bet, half pot or more, but I would try to balance this out by betting my flush draws as well in other hands.

I think the key to playing boards like this where you have flopped the nuts (depending on the suits of the board cards) is to find out a way to extract maximum value while having a plan if you get outdrawn on the turn or river with a completed flush, or the board pairing making a potential full house for somebody. KQ and QJ (and sometime KJ) are playable hands so I would be trying to figure out if somebody has these cards in the event that the board pairs with these cards, especially the Q.

P

pokerpick311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm the one who decided to check and receive a bet from our opponents, so get more value, this would be a 3bet to your bet because many times we can bluff or maybe have paid with 9_10 and so our opponent would be played for everything , it also depends on who we are facing each other If there are two colors on the flop I raise the pot and wait for the opponent's action if he only pays clearly he looks for a flush or he would be with a set waiting for a card to fold.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I like this, but there are many other factors to consider, such as pot size, opponents' pot, aggressiveness, tournament momentum ...

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends of other players who are in hand,if there is crazy guy that calls and re-raise everything i would go all in and expect to always be called,sometimes i will just check and wait to check-raise or try to get someone to try to bluff me atleast 2 times,its never same thats why poker is best :D

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose 3) You have a good game, and each bet will increase by 1/3 of the pot. This is a good combination on which you can win well!

D

Denver225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3) You have a good game, and each bet will increase by 1/3 of the pot.
And may also be suitable and other options if you know who your opponent is

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say it depends on the situation the players you are playing will they call raise or fold are any cards on the flop suited.

D

Dream Slayer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would need to know the suits of the cards to know how much to bet or charge opponents to see another card more danger larger bet . If 2 of same suit on flop and I am heads up 3/4 pot to give them wrong odds to call , or If I have Say A 10 of spades and flop has 2 spades try and keep them on hook hoping one hits a flush

SteaknEggz

SteaknEggz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are 100 percent sure they will call a dump, then dump

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My game on such a strong card is always a check, I raise for three blinds if there are two colored cards on the table.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Good bet and good luck!

I think I would most likely have done a small raise, or big if there are several opponents in the hand and if I were sure that the rivals probably have aces high and kings high in their ranges. And then I would get on each street making konbety to collect from such distribution a maximum)

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The option 03 because I want a greater number of opponents giving me chips, of course there is some unforeseen that can happen because the pot is almost won.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well any of these options could actually be a good move, all depending on how many players are involved, what was the action like preflop, whats your possition, against what type of players you play, on and on...
But most unlikely the second option, but i’ve definitely tryed all three :D

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands