Can you naturally play the stakes when you are near the bubble?

B

BrazilBrazil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally when it is near the bubble players usually run out waiting for others to fall first, how do you react at this time? :D

B

BrazilBrazil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, tomk7788
with your tip I will be more aware of this ..

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Normally when it is near the bubble players usually run out waiting for others to fall first, how do you react at this time? :D

Power can play normally, but always must with some caution it can be a great chance to increase your chip stack, but it can also be your elimination from the tournament, so play with caution

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bubble is a very interesting stage in the game. If the stack is big enough, you can use it to steal sb and bb, and those who play a limp. Small stacks are waiting. All this time the same task to survive the bubble.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s still important for me what kind of prizes? to play loose with a big stack and understand that the big stack will close more widely. And AA can be discarded when the prizes are equal tickets and there was action before your action

B

BrazilBrazil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bubble is a very interesting stage in the game. If the stack is big enough, you can use it to steal sb and bb, and those who play a limp. Small stacks are waiting. All this time the same task to survive the bubble.

Interesting this strategy, I had not thought about it, take advantage of the weakness of others ... kkkkkkkkkk:D:D

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

there is a lot of logic in the words of
tomk7788
Don't mess with the big stacks and put pressure on the short and medium stacks.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kind of depends on my stack, and a few other things ... am I up good if so then I will usually be very aggressive and try to steal from peeps who are too scared at that stage to play otherwise good hands ... if my stack is big enough lots of little smallish bets see what I can get away with and close out those who were basically just looking for a reason to fold, especially if I am in position ....

If my stack is short, and I have a decent maybe not premium hand ... I will move to a more long ball type of play trying to double through couple times .... try and grow my stack to the point that I actually have a chance for something other than a min cash ....several things factor here for me ...most coming back to how I have observed someone else play ...my position ... and stack sizes ...

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the depth of the stack. If he is big enough, I offend the little ones and steal the blinds. Otherwise, I wait for candy to go all-in or wait until the impatient fly away.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening.

When I get close to the bubble, I only play with strong hands AA KK QQ AK never take chances with weak hands.
Because with these hands I can play fearlessly with anyone from any position.
:ah4::ac4: :kh4::kd4: :qh4::qd4: :as4::ks4: they are very strong hands.
:ahhhhh::D :icon_salu

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strong hands

When I get close to the bubble, I only play with strong hands AA KK QQ AK never take chances with weak hands.
Because with these hands I can play fearlessly with anyone from any position.
:ah4::ac4: :kh4::kd4: :qh4::qd4: :as4::ks4: they are very strong hands.
:ahhhhh::D :icon_salu
I too love these strong hands but the amount of times I have gone all in when only 1 or 2 places away from the bubble only to LOSE.
It makes me feel sick and very stupid. :(

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too love these strong hands but the amount of times I have gone all in when only 1 or 2 places away from the bubble only to LOSE.
It makes me feel sick and very stupid. :(

Hello .. Good night
don't feel this way because it fell before the bubble my friend.
Our turn will also come.
See you at the glgl tables.
:wavey:

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actually, this is difficult, near the buble you play a lot more different just to get in cash

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many opponents play fit or fold on the flop, especially in 3-bet pots and are therefore easy to play. If my stack can handle it, my goal is to put pressure on the midstacks. These are the players who still have a comfortable stack and won't risk their tournament life with marginal hands because ITM is realistic for them. It is also important to pay attention to the dynamics at the table. It is quite possible that other players might use to take advantage of the situation. It is also worth applying pressure against them.

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on player, how many chip you have.. Believe me there is no rules here!

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually if I have few chips I play more careful and I try to waste time waiting for others to be eliminated if I have many chips I play aggressive

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes most players are wasting time waiting for others to eliminate

A

abbershey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all depends on the stack if you stack is high its good for making more.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big stakes will play aggressive. Low stacks have to sit out....trying to make the cash

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frequently asked questions are confusing.Are you in this phase of the tournament so often?In what position do you think it is not necessary to play the top hand.It's a bubble and it's about to burst.I often wonder myself if I played it right.I find a lot of answers, but sometimes knowing the criteria, I still fly out earlier.What should I do?it's a game-it's tricky).

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Usually near the bubble I take into account what my stack is and depending on if I don't have many chips or if I have enough I wait and try not to collide with the leader at the table, but otherwise if I am the one with more chips than The other players play a little more aggressive, of course taking into account what I see and other players

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is in the later stages that skill begins to take its toll. Bubble soak mercilessly! do not forget to create an adequate image before that) Before starting total theft, show your strong hands a couple of times.