Can you earn more playing mtt satellites?

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Over the years I have dedicated myself to playing mtt tournaments, which are the ones I really like, more if we consider that I am fond of. Within these tournaments I managed to live the best experiences playing satellites, since in these the distribution of the prizes is more equitable, while in the rest of the mtt only managing to reach the first positions you can see gains. But the satellites are a chain where you will end up in a conventional mtt and you will only be able to make a difference in your account if you enter charges, it is there where the difficulty arises or what would not be profitable for a player if over time he did not achieve a good prize, because he would be compromising his bankroll more. I say this from experience, my bankroll is broken haha. But I know that at some point I will be given and it will be worth so many years of not respecting limits haha. greetings from Argentina!! and good luck to all!

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it’s very profitable to qualify for major tournaments through satellites. Recently, I was able to get to the Sunday storm for poker stars. I played in the satellite for 5 coins. In the storm the storm reached 100 places. As a result, I won 120 dollars for 5 coins!

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Congratulations to fox 666 !! If I believe the same when the pokerstars fpp existed, I managed to qualify for the sunday million 215 and TCOOP 700, but I did not manage to get paid since both times the tournament had been playing for a long time and my stack did not exceed 20 bb. Greetings from argentina!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The great thing about playing the sattys is that a lot of times the players dont understand the icm of the satty format.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over the years I have dedicated myself to playing mtt tournaments, which are the ones I really like, more if we consider that I am fond of. Within these tournaments I managed to live the best experiences playing satellites, since in these the distribution of the prizes is more equitable, while in the rest of the mtt only managing to reach the first positions you can see gains. But the satellites are a chain where you will end up in a conventional mtt and you will only be able to make a difference in your account if you enter charges, it is there where the difficulty arises or what would not be profitable for a player if over time he did not achieve a good prize, because he would be compromising his bankroll more. I say this from experience, my bankroll is broken haha. But I know that at some point I will be given and it will be worth so many years of not respecting limits haha. greetings from Argentina!! and good luck to all!

Thank U 4 Posting.

Playing in satellites can be profitable. Especially if you can cash out the win not have to play a ticket.

Dara O'Kearny made 1 million dollars playing saties and then wrote a book on how to win them.

If you follow Dara on twitter he has excellent free strategy tips.

Hope this helps.

:):)

Poker Tells