Won a scoop ticket

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won a Scoop 11$ ticket on pokerstars.

I want to play IT tommorow but I don t know which type of game to play between progresive KO or normal tournament.

What do You guys think?

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won a Scoop 11$ ticket on Pokerstars.

I want to play IT tommorow but I don t know which type of game to play between progresive KO or normal tournament.

What do You guys think?
I would choose knockout! Unlikely you'll win a normal tournament (not because of your skill it's just how poker can be) but in a knockout you win cash each time you knock someone out so if you knock one person out you're already in profit because you didn't even pay for your ticket! Whatever you choose I hope you ship it! Reply here afterwards and let us know which one you chose and hope you did!
Let's go Cezar!

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have registre în a KO tournament scoop of 500k on 31, so big prize and also a lot of People, any advice You guys have for me?

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, the progressive KO, the greater the chance to repel the bain)

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations on the ticket. Hope you do well in the knockout tournament. I would have played a normal as I always have bad luck in KO tournaments. I find people call your all ins with marginal hands if they have a chance to collect you bounty and eventually you’ll lose. Unless you get a big stack early they are harder to make money in, IMHO.

Pufik

Pufik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
knockout would be better option in my case. you can win some money from bounty before money bubble

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good! congratulations ! more victories to come

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a good point made that people will call you lighter especially if they're deeper than you to try pick up your bounty! So maybe decide on the flop whether you want to go all the way rather than just shoving with some of your range pre flop! But also bluff slightly less because they're gonna call slightly more!