Why in freerolls do players usually go all in randomly?

Erik moraes

Erik moraes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are several freerolls with good payouts and yet players insist on going all in with any cards! why?

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see several reasons justifying their actions: 1. Too small a win (for them) to spend their time on it 2. Really no time to play 3. They do not want to play at all 4. This tactic was chosen (according to the horoscope)

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I see several reasons, among them Kamikaze has no skill to stack the game, no time to play the whole tournament, the value is low for him or is tilted for some reason ...

Erik moraes

Erik moraes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see several reasons justifying their actions: 1. Too small a win (for them) to spend their time on it 2. Really no time to play 3. They do not want to play at all 4. This tactic was chosen (according to the horoscope)
if the player has no time to play or finds the low prize simply do not play!

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They’re tilted from previous sessions. Mostly relying on luck to save them and double up early or in their minds just get the loss out of the way

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are players, which tend to take it for fun, do not go for the jackpot prize. So should play very tight , that is my way of thinking that has to be aware of..!!!

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question you should ask yourself is why you should or shouldn't go all in yourself, what other players do is out of your control. Besides, what difference does it make if an opponent goes all in with random cards because he does not how to play, or he doesn't have the time to play, or he is tilted, or it's his strategy to play like that?

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know, when I have money in my account, I can't play freerolls. So the, until on this moment. Well, let's say I have $100 - $300. With $300 in the account, you can play for a prize of $0.60, of course, but it's not very interesting. Therefore, people take risks without risking that would accumulate a large stack and compete for $20 or $19 or not to waste time and go look for profits elsewhere. I know when I have money in my account, I take more risks, especially with all-ins. So that's the way it is. Conversely, when I have $0, I will sit until the last and wait only for good hands that would at least grab $0.60.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are several freerolls with good payouts and yet players insist on going all in with any cards! why?
The answer is in your question, Free.
They are not interested in playing poker, just hoping to get lucky right out of the gate. Most settle down after the first 5 or so levels others continue this type of play until they are knocked out with regard to how it affects other players. It is all part of free-rolls, accept it and play accordingly.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think that they do this because they might not have enough time to play in the tournament.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're asking this question....

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because most of them are really fish and don´t have to pay any buy in..Just be patient with them and play tight.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Because in freerolls plays a lot of people, and some players are trying to double or triple your Bank from the start, well, if you lose, in principle, nothing is lost

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're asking this question....

Very helpful answer to a member's question... That's why it's so helpful to have "poker experts" and "coaches" in the CC community...

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Curiously, there's players like this here in Cardchat aswell ...

This.

I do not understand why, if I look from a common sense perspective –but, I hate to say, I think that’s a waste of time. It is what it is, and people are often not even attempting to play their ‘A’game (if they have one).

It has surprised and disappointed me that freerolls of higher caliber are also hit and miss - they often feature similar behavior. A slew of all ins leads to other players making ludicrous preflop raises, followed by even more farcical raises post flop as they whiff- in other words the play degenerates into a sort of increasingly desperate farce.

I take the game seriously and erroneously project that onto others- that everyone is excited and focused to sit down and play. They aren’t.

Last edited:
Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because its free [emoji14]

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Steal blinds is one reason or to double up possibly, I notice some of the newer players try to bulldoz their way through the freerolls,

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it is because they are not very skilled at the fame and it is a free buy in. Some players are just looking to get lucky and build a chip stack the only way they know how, and that is to gamble it up. I wouldn't worry about these players as there play usually bites them in the ass sooner than later. Just play a good game of poker and you will be fine against these types.

L

Ludiq Elchapo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah the reasons almost, might be that haven't got time to play or want to finish fast if make high stake chips

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
This is because these players are losers. They think that it is impossible to win freerolls and that any freeroll is roulette, so they usually go all in.

Freeroll Passwords