Who takes part in the Venom's satelittes?

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who takes part in the Venom's satellites?

and what have you already achieved? I won only one step and lost the second step :(that's impossible..

Last edited:
B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play these and they're not as easy as they might seem under the new format. The farthest I made it was to Step 3/6 and my internet cut out in the middle of that game. :)

I've been trying to grind my way back ever since that incident. I've got a Step 2/6 ticket (for like the fifth time) and I'm waiting to start that game now.

Don't let the loss on step two get you down. Keep playing your game, man. :)

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play these and they're not as easy as they might seem under the new format. The farthest I made it was to Step 3/6 and my internet cut out in the middle of that game. :)

I've been trying to grind my way back ever since that incident. I've got a Step 2/6 ticket (for like the fifth time) and I'm waiting to start that game now.

Don't let the loss on step two get you down. Keep playing your game, man. :)
I can't feel free knowing that it will be 5 000 000 tournament and I cannot focus on the game:D

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can win maybe 1 of 10 tournaments but NOT 6 IN A ROW ((((((((((((((

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lot of fun with great reward and slim chances. I liked it more with the 250,000 chips
at the start. It's fun to bet a million chips. I made level 4 once.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Well the good thing is that each of the subsequent steps are on-demand, so you can enter when you're ready to play with each ticket. Don't think of it as six in a row; just six games. And take them down one at a time.

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I again won 1/6 and again lost 2/6..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(((((

I

iceiceice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play tight and study preflop shoving charts and you should be able to advance further.

O

omer10068

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i won 1/6 and i am wating to start 2/6. not easy

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've made it to step 4 and crashed and burned after that. I was a fan of the format before with the higher starting stacks and the 2 minute blind level. Also having more freerolls starting every 2 hours instead of 4 hours.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very important to remember that you do NOT have to win. You only have to SURVIVE to the number of players who advance to the next round.

For example in Step 1 - you must be in the last 113 which is typically no worse than the top 10%. A strong (tight) and aggressive preflop strategy will go a long ways in Step 1.

Indeed, this same strategy will go far in the subsequent rounds but in the Step 1 unless you run really bad you should have a good opportunity to advance by playing a strong range.

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am completely new to the ACR room (joined this December)

On my first attempt I went from Step 1 to Step 4 and lost out :( What a bad feeling after getting that far! Anyway... I am really intrigued by the chance of playing for $5million and I couldn't ever dream of placing a $2500 buy in on any kind of tourney in my life! lol

So... I'm giving this some thought and devising a strategy to reach and then win Step 6. With half a year I think it's very doable. I might start a blog on CC about my journey and share my strategy. Otherwise I will definitely make a post about it to help others ;) so be on the lookout for that soon.

P.S - I've won and lost some more and am currently sitting with 1 Step 2 Ticket

Good Luck with the Steps

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a heads up the sharks are playing the step 4 at $55. Saw faithlezzz and arggroaram there.

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I reached step 5;almost step 6,I would be in heaven if I 'd go step 6 and then the main event 5M.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So... I'm giving this some thought and devising a strategy to reach and then win Step 6.
One strategy that I have considered for Step 4, 5, and 6 is to wait and play on a day when the field is larger. As we can expect a larger field to fire multiple bullets, this gives more opportunity for additional top finishers to move on at each level...

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey .... please follow along as I try n play my way up to The Venom $5mill GTD .... I started a thread called Step Up 2019 in the blog section. Please check it out, comment and follow along :)

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do it. Made it up to the $600 level. I enjoy the structure

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
next winter ?

will these venom steps tickets still be good next winter ? I hope so . the date says they expire in a year , but if venom tourneys end we are out of luck .

Z

zatchmo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will these venom steps tickets still be good next winter ? I hope so . the date says they expire in a year , but if venom tourneys end we are out of luck .

Well the next Venom big game is in July, so.....you do have plenty of time!