To who it wants to argue about Freeroll

PidinhoAK

PidinhoAK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I created this topic to who wants to show results in freeroll , argue hands , talk about strategies.

bprpm

bprpm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A long time ago about one year I win the 100k PRIVELLEGE FREROLL and 5 hours after a finish third in one tournament exclusive for portuguese player, and in one day I win more than 500$

taban13

taban13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing in freerolls you will get a good workout to then continue in major tournaments and can replenish your bankroll.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest suggestion: avoid earl all-ins.
Freerolls are tough though when there are so many players.

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And my record - 1.19 (

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is a good exerscise, and you can rise your money to go to higher and higher buy-in tournaments.

T

TheArnie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you shouldn't avoid coin flips. In such a big fields, a lot of luck is needed, and considering freeroll payouts, you want to secure place at final table not ITM, so imo coin flips are good opportunities.

Vadim Kudimov

Vadim Kudimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I confirm that freerolls good workout. It teaches patience. For example yesterday in the freeroll took 1st place and received $ 10.

PidinhoAK

PidinhoAK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A long time ago about one year I win the 100k PRIVELLEGE FREROLL and 5 hours after a finish third in one tournament exclusive for portuguese player, and in one day I win more than 500$
great! Very good your result, played very previlege freeroll had to deposit at least $20 with the code 100K if not me mistake ...and field is very large ended up to having 14.000 very difficult players that result congratulations !!!

PidinhoAK

PidinhoAK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People if someone has any hands to post that they find important for the final result of freeroll post please , decisive plays so much played winners as losers...