Where's the freeroll junkie at?

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been on a freeroll kick lately. Anyone else out grinding out the freerolls? I'm in the US, so options are limited. I play everyday practically. Mostly on ACR. But I'm down with playing anywhere that you can grind up a bankroll. I also play on Cafrino etc.

It's not about the money for me.

Anyone want a poker freeroll buddy?

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love freerolls, I play for winning the Maylr prize and to strengthen my bankroll.

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What site do you play on?

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm picky about my freerolls now that I've experienced Cardschat Freerolls. Never again will you see me on ACR spending 3 hours just to possibly win $2

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is perfect for freeroll players - Never ending, Round the clock 270 player On Demand freerolls. I work from home and play these all day every day.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ACR is perfect for freeroll players - Never ending, Round the clock 270 player On Demand freerolls. I work from home and play these all day every day.
have you ever made it up on the leaderboards? try as I might I just don't seem to be able to get past an occasional cash (sigh)

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll junkies

I like freerolls. But im really tired of players taking 2 minutes to decide weather or not to call or fold every hand. I won my first bet online freeroll tournament on the first attempt once i got accepted in the freeroll club. I like turbo freerolls better. I think we should add more freerolls for the 25 + post groups. Freerolls are great for people like babysitters and stay at home moms and dads, or people bored at work, or millionaires just bored. Just remember as already stated freerolls are not profitable unless its a satellite tournament or unless you take your winnings and win more in paid poker tournaments. I think i still have 50 cents in my account.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to make it about the money for you now, because winning money is the reason for playing the game, and sooner or later it will become your focus too, but if you don't have that drive to win, you won't win. Playing freerolls is hard enough, and they are twice as hard if you don't always have your mind set on winning it. Well GL to you.

P

panapper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love freerolls as much as the next guy but I do like the jackpot 80K freeroll leaderboards just for a good chance of coming into some extra cash

LBRASIL

LBRASIL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freerolls to strengthen me, and so managed to get any type of player.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here- an occasional cash is all I seem to be able to do too. Between the insane play and the ridiculous bad beats, it's hard to consistently make final tables. Since I spend so much time in these tournaments and see so many hands, I've come to seriously doubt the randomness of the ACR program.

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a good run on the leader board on ACR one week. I was in first for almost the entire week, but then I dropped down at the very end. It sucked.
I've made about $25 playing the ACR freerolls. I then mix in the 50 cent on demand mtt sngs.
It's a grind, but it's fun.
I love freerolls as much as the next guy but I do like the jackpot 80K freeroll leaderboards just for a good chance of coming into some extra cash
What is the 80k leader board? Which site?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are def alot of ACR freerolls but with only $10 guarenteed they're pretty pointless, freerolls in general i find are a total waste of time.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like freerolls, playing everyday if i have time,:) i also enjoy building a bankroll from zero. It takes a lot of time, patience, energy, but that's a challenge to me.:)

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I am waiting for freeroll every day since the situation is difficult in my country

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i do

i grind the freerolls on acr often

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh and btw

ill be your freeroll buddy neighbor

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in the US so my options are limited. I mostly play freerolls on ACR. There are alot of freerolls in ACR but with only $10 guaranteed and pays top 10. It's hard to win because 800 players join to play in this tournaments so it sucks but it's free.

K

koskesh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play freerolls online and real poker in person as I prefer the live action poker. I’ve made a small bankroll from the in the bubble wins and use those winnings to enter 45 person $0.25 SnGs here and there. Haven’t made a worthwhile bankroll yet.

P

PokerTraveler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to make it about the money for you now, because winning money is the reason for playing the game, and sooner or later it will become your focus too, but if you don't have that drive to win, you won't win. Playing freerolls is hard enough, and they are twice as hard if you don't always have your mind set on winning it. Well GL to you.

wow
good think
see it by my games ands score on
It works
nice to see prove to my minds
its true

Brahyam89

Brahyam89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually dont mind making a deposit and building up my bankroll from there. Given my unfortunate circumstances lately I've been forced to build my bankroll from zero which I must admit comes with its own set of challenges. Since then I've been partaking in every freeroll I'm able to take a part in. Despite it all, I'm sure I'll feel a different sense of reverence once I've accomplished this task. Many thanks to CC for this additional opportunity.

Happy grinding!!!

R

RhoadesHoyle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been scared to start playing online so the on demand ACR freerolls are great for me at the moment.

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With some patience and some luck you will cash in one of the ACR freerolls. Just keep grinding. The best thing is if you bust out , there's always another tournament getting ready to start.