Where are there fewer people !?

5sergei5

5sergei5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where are there fewer people !? Which freeroll tournaments have the least number of participants !? And not as usual 4000 and more ... Are there freerolls less than 100 people !?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Pretty much all Cardchat tournaments have less than 500 players in it (as long as they arent for all members) ...
Althoough cc games in Bet-At-Home are probably the only ones constantly having less than 100 players in it ...

And elsewhere certain freerolls (in whatever room) probably may have under 100 players aswell but usually these games are restricted for certain people ...

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally there private games are gonna be smaller in size, when you're on the site you can usually see all the private freerolls from forums around the Internet, then just go to those sites and see how to join there's. Otherwise the CC ones are pretty good sizes, but yes most of the open to the public free rolls on ACR or poker stars are going to be huge because who doesn't like to play poker for free

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its common sense, that unless a freeroll is restricted in some way, it will tend to attract a big crowd.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry you missed it, but last week, BetOnline ran 4 freerolls every day, each one with a $250 prize pool. I did very well in them and increased my bankroll by 400% with a 3rd and then a 2nd place finish. Couldn't win one, but oh well - it just wasn't meant to be! Not unhappy at all!! :)

These were not small tournaments, in my two deep runs, the tournaments had 1000 players and 1300 players in them. But that doesn't bother me - keep in mind, you never actually have to beat 1300 players... all you have to do is beat the other 8 or 9 players at your own table. If you can do that for 4 hours in a row, if you have good poker skills and run well, then a 100 player tournament is no different from a 1300 player tournament except for the amount of time it will take to finish.

Sadly, those great BetOnline freerolls are gone now, they ended on Saturday... but the point is, always check every site you play on, because you never know when a good freeroll will pop up. I never expected to see freerolls on BetOnline because they never run any... but last week they did, and boy am I glad I noticed them!!