when I need to change my strategy?

JeffersonJV

JeffersonJV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello youngs, wasup?I play $1 sit'n go, and there, as you can imagine, have a lot of recreational players, and I have a strategy that usually explores a lot of this guys, and I'm starting to think that it will get a point that I won't be able to win with this strategy anymore, but at what point should this start, is there a buy-in of sit'n go where it only have good players? I mean it gets to a point where there are only regular players or above? Or there will always be a fish to explore? At what point I need to start reviewing my strategy of focus on fish players to get their money and try to avoid the better players?

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to make enough money you Will have to play against good players use the strategy you use against the fish If It does not work against the good players you Will have to charge your strategy ,good luck! against the good players.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
think at the limits of up to one dollar there will always be many weak players and no matter how long you will win from them they will still remain weak players because they do not want to learn even on their own mistakes !!! I do not advise you to play 180 3.5 + R in this tournament a lot of strong players !!!! Good luck !!!

O

Ofarah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play as a nit in micro SnG you will profit. Wait until you’re comfortable and then move up in stakes. In your strategy doesn’t work there change it up or drop back down in stakes and stick to what is working now. No reason you can’t take a shot if you feel like you’re playing solid poker.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is constantly changing. If you lose constantly, then something is doing wrong and you need to change the strategy. If you win, it means everything is in order.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many of the strategies work depending on the ability of the players and the tournaments, so which one works best?