What is your flips percentage?

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dealing with flips at the live table you really can only base things off of memory. You never really know how things are falling long term. But online you can follow the charts the site provides or you can buy a tracker. Which i suggest everyone gets. Only problem i hear is once you start bringing up percentages people say your putting to much into it. Result orientated. That is why you follow and definitely why you play the game.

I'm curious what your tracker says about flips. the 45-55%. Most just think of flips as all in pre flop but there are a lot of flips post flop. straight and flush draw with top cards against a middle pair is a flip. I think flips is really were you know if luck is on your side.

Your thinking why would i bring it up? Not to long ago my son filtered out that my over all flips was winning at 24. something %. if you rounded it would be 25. Seems very low. What is your percent? Also you don't realize how often a flip is putting you all in. I seem to call more on flips than i raise. When i call i loose at 81% of the time. 19% win rate , i think i found a leak.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id like to have the patience to go thru most of my hand history to see my flip rates. It would be nice if there was a program that could extract hand histories and give that info

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I actually did this years ago when in a massive downswing but only for pre flop all ins. Oddly enough I found myself right about where is should be. If I had 45% equity I was running about 44% if I remember correctly and if I had it in go on the 55% side I won about 55%

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id like to have the patience to go thru most of my hand history to see my flip rates. It would be nice if there was a program that could extract hand histories and give that info
you got tracker? it has formulas that you can manipulate. My son does it for me. It has a video of it too.