what is your best game and why?

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine seems to be 6 max no limit holdem.. not sure why yet but I think because its easier for me to play against fewer players..

U

Unashamed88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This could be because you enjoy seeing more flops. Do you find yourself liking to see more flops and enjoy putting your opponents on ranges and force action?

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's Omaha 8 or better. Works better for me because you can see more flops. I like to be in on the action and more than not you'll get dealt a playable hand. Plus in tournament play they don't use an ante.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like to play the different types of poker, but among all I like more the NL omaha hi-lo modality of 9 players, I do not like 6-max tournaments because I always do well until there is little left for the bubble to explode and it's when everything gets out of control, I also like to play 8-game because it combines the different types of poker and helps me practice

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer tournaments with progressive knockouts, on pokerstars. In addition, I really like the freerolls on 888. In my opinion, freerolls are a good opportunity to increase the bankroll.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This could be because you enjoy seeing more flops. Do you find yourself liking to see more flops and enjoy putting your opponents on ranges and force action?

I definitely like to see more flops.. also I think chance of running bad against a concealed monster hand..

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play the different types of poker, but among all I like more the NL omaha hi-lo modality of 9 players, I do not like 6-max tournaments because I always do well until there is little left for the bubble to explode and it's when everything gets out of control, I also like to play 8-game because it combines the different types of poker and helps me practice

I play a nl omaha game in ontario.. crazy crazy game .. so I like it!

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer tournaments with progressive knockouts, on PokerStars. In addition, I really like the freerolls on 888. In my opinion, freerolls are a good opportunity to increase the bankroll.

what does progressive knockout mean?

D

Dolphin666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, these are NL Hold'em tournaments!Builders, Bigs, Hots and many others

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best game for me is the best-known poker variant (Texas Hold'em No Limit) but I will always have a tendency to choose to play tournaments because the gains are substantial and it is more profitable in the long run.

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine seems to be 6 max no limit holdem.. not sure why yet but I think because its easier for me to play against fewer players..

Same for me. The stats show that I am much better at playing heads up and maybe that´s why I prefer playing 6 max as well.

Greets!

K

kl3opatra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best game for me is the Texas Hold'em No Limit!!!!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best game is the All In or Fold format, just seems like nobody pays attention to icm or to peoples ranges. Once you have the icm down its very easy to multitable because most of the time you are folding.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and... bubbled my 6 max game today.. :(

I

ICEQUEEN14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do well at H.O.R.S.E. I think it keeps me challenged and the changing games are lots of fun.:icon_boun

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No Limit Holde'm full ring.This is the best game for me.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do well at H.O.R.S.E. I think it keeps me challenged and the changing games are lots of fun.:icon_boun

I would like to play some horse.. no horse on acr and no horse game locally that i have found.. Big O is the only game i can find around here besides omaha and holdem..

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same for me. The stats show that I am much better at playing heads up and maybe that´s why I prefer playing 6 max as well.

Greets!

greetings to you too Drubas

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just the opposite. I seem to do better at 9 player tables than I do 6 player tables. I think it's because it's harder to read all my glaring tells when there are more players to think about. I should play 6 player tables to work on my game more.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best is probably 6 or 8 max NLHE. My favorite is 7 card stud hi/lo. 9 and 10 player tables are just so slow.

T

themayorpete

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Mine seems to be 2-7 Triple Draw.....i really seem to enjoy this game!

-Pete
twitch: themayorpete

Top 10 Games