What type of tournament do you play the most and why?

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my case it depends on my time, I usually prefer faster tournaments, but sometimes it's good to play longer ones.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case it depends on my time, I usually prefer faster tournaments, but sometimes it's good to play longer ones.
in fast tournaments, the variance is correspondingly higher, but I also sometimes prefer them

lconan

lconan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
faster tournament and dont rebuy , hate all in player

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What type of tournament do you play the most and why?
I like MTT with regular time levels (not turbo) with a regular starting stack. Why? I feel too rushed with a turbo and I don't play a deep stack well!

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
regular or turbo freezeouts or re-entry mtts, re-buy mtts occasionally.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love deep 8 max Mtts. I love massive fields of players due to my ability to gather chips quickly.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually when I don't have enough time. I play spin and go even though it's a format where variance is hard to deal with. I also play MTT bounty because it is easier to make your game profitable thanks to the bonuses you earn when you eliminate other players.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly mixed games due to having a huge edge over the majority of the fields

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play regular and turbo when I register for a tournament I don't care much about the format, only the prize and the buy-in. Except for the zooms I hate them

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play all types, but usually I play the bounty type, because it is more exciting and there are two profits, the money respectivelly to the finishing position and the bounty,

S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have certain preferences:

- PKO - a few knockouts can win back my buy-in
- normal blind speed
- 9 max if possible
- larger field
- limited number of re-entries allowed
- minimum late reg

:)

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game with better quick varieties to get 6 + holdem and spin go result

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now I am playing only sit an go due to the lack of banking I am at 0.10 x360 player I make a lot of volume there and little by little I increase my bank roll

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls mostly right now - still trying to remember how to play again after a long break.

I do prefer turbos too though, gotta win those flips, so might as well get in there sooner rather than later.

Good luck! :D

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
longer sometimes gave you headache when you are focusing for long time

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play freerolls from CardsChat and Sit & Go for 45 people at pokerstars. After all, they are similar in structure and are convenient for me.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Usually I don't like turbo tournaments, nor the 6 haded ones, but since what I like to play the most is omaha h / l and many of these tournaments have these characteristics and well, if I just want to play them, I have to adapt and give my best

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I play a lot of frerolls because they are free of course and when I have a few dollars I like to play K.O tournaments at Pokerstars because they have good prizes.
:)

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to load most of the load with 6 max tournaments, they suit my style of play most optimally.The main thing is to understand who is playing what style and what you can expect from them. Usually rivals can be divided into only 2 groups:Too aggressive player Players of this type believe that since this is 6-max, then you need to 3-bet every time you find yourself on the button, open any two cards if everything was folded before them and raise every continuation bet.Weak, tight player Players of this type are used to full tables at which they can wait patiently for aces to be dealt to them. Advantages: They are unlikely to be scattered with chips. Disadvantages: You can still take their chips because they play too passively. Of course, the ideal seating is aggressive players on the right and passive ones on the left. This way, you won't be 3-betted all the time and you can make decisions after aggressive players.

B

Bena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like play fast tournaments and no re-buy

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I used to like playing the long structure ones when I had all the time in the world, no responsibilities, and all the energy of a young strapping gent :p

These days I prefer to play games that will last around 3-4 hours so that I don't have to throw off my meal routines

In terms of which events, I'm a big fan of the homegames that the ACR stormers run, and also a big fan of their deep stack hyper turbos & the "final table experience"

It's a great format and has a nice range of buyins from 0.50 all the way to 300!

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I fell in love with hyperturbo. It turns out pretty good.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like knockout tournaments, they are of course also long, but you can beat off the bain of the tournament and calmly continue to play even if you do not get into the prize zone.