What should I do with Aces.

Q

quark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have A♠A♣UTG, I raise and a very good player in the cutoff calls. Flop 5♣4♣4♥, I cbet he calls. Turn 7♠, I bet 3/4 pot, he calls. Pot is 20K. River 10♦, I think for 30 seconds and check, he bets out 12K to put me All-in. What should I do?

R

raventvm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know his range and his type. But if he is a good player, I think he has a premium pair. So he maybe not have weak aces (A5, A4). Maybe he bluffs you with air. In my option, I will push all in with AA in this situation.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all in he does not put you on aa he ca do this with jj, if you fold here were else will you jam with aces only when have full? if youre beat so be it but you cant fold.

N

neafana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have A♠A♣UTG, I raise and a very good player in the cutoff calls. Flop 5♣4♣4♥, I cbet he calls. Turn 7♠, I bet 3/4 pot, he calls. Pot is 20K. River 10♦, I think for 30 seconds and check, he bets out 12K to put me All-in. What should I do?

You need to give more details like player range, stacks, how many big blinds and what stage of the tournament. Based on this, will realize if your play is good.