what was the right thing too do

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Saturday Global poker had a free 5000$ dollar Free roll but it wasn't r normal free roll 1-22 got tickets too the Sunday special tournament in 2 weeks on a Sunday the by n for the tournament without the ticket is 218$ with a gte prize pull of 100000$. @3 place got 110$ and 24 got 94$. i had gotten close too the end when i was in a conflicting situation i could bubble and take the the 110 or i could get the ticket what should i have done and what would u have done. Last point i have only two dollars on global poker.

P

petalms2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm playing for the ticket. I'm more then likely going for that ticket rather then any lesser amount in cash. If you make it by folding a few more hands then so be it. If the cash was more important to say play cash games then OK I guess. However I'm always after the ticket.

Mezzzzzza

Mezzzzzza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Completly depends on your situation if you want a BR worth playing with and cant afford/or dont want to deposit then playing for the 110 is fine if your not fussed about your bankroll and will deposit regardless then i would be playing for the ticket hoping to spin it up into a v nice payday:D

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play for the ticket. What did you do?

TheGiantAsian

TheGiantAsian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on how close the cash amount is. In this case the cash was pretty close to ticket amount. And it was a freeroll. Cash is better in this spot imo because you can play a bunch of smaller buy in tourneys vs only one tourney. You can also play cash games. Either way, having the cash allows a better chance to build a roll. If I buy into a satellite then I'm always playing for the ticket