What is more profitable for you?

G

Geeh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I'm giovander and I'm here to find out what you think is most profitable. play spin go or mmt and sit go tell me your opinion.I particularly love spin spin play and you?
:confused::confused::confused:

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like more mtt,although i have played some spins and have won nie amounts. But were do you gain more is in cash games.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have fun bro poker is not for making money but having fun , 1 to 1000 have made money of it

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer mtt tournaments. The most profitable for me is tournaments with knockouts.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like MTT and sit and go's. Because if you get bad beat and wait long enough you get your chips back minus a "lawyer" fee. That sets the bet when your down to the last few placing.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally prefer MTT, many will say cash games are most profitable.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play MTT, although sit n go is a good option. I'm no longer of fan of the Spin games, good luck.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like best MTTs. Cash games are too prone to bad beats because everybody can wait for good hands (there are no increasing blinds). spin and go is more gamble and luck than normal poker game. You can win big and loose big in spins.

The advice above to just have fun is the best. If you want to earn money you need to invest much time in learning and you will find yourself which game type is best for you.

Flatran

Flatran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With Spin & go you can make ALOT of easy money, but also lose ALOT too, imo MTT tournaments are the best option, in cash games you can make alot of money too if you are lucky, but you face the chance to get a terrible bad beat in a huge pot.

Santiman

Santiman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few months ago I would have said cash games are the way to go.. but lately since PP added the 1Mil for 5$ spin sng.. I started playing a lot of spin / sng and have been doing quite well.. Much better than cash..
as far as MTT.. I find them to be way to long at times.. but that's my option

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, I'm giovander and I'm here to find out what you think is most profitable. play spin go or mmt and sit go tell me your opinion.I particularly love spin spin play and you?
Hi whats is a giovander? I prefer one table tournament each time
RGds

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTT and SnGs on-line for me. Live prefer cash tables. Sounds weird, but that is how I roll.

A

Ak907native

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
knockout tourneys. I have more fun in that tourney than any other game.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I like to play sit & go 6 players Hyperturbo speed, I think it's more profitable than the spin & go and now that I dominate it, I earn enough money in a matter of minutes.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Sit n go , they are quick and easy to cash.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play in MTT and Spin-and-go, but I play long tournaments when I have a lot of free time, and when I don’t have much time, I like to play Spin and cash games!

F

Freerollpass

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like sit and gos because its not all that difficult to win compared to MTTs and you can have a steady winrate eith less variance playing sit n gos