What can I do to break this down streak?

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Proved on bottom where very dark and seemed there is no exit to the top.Played a lot of cheap MTT's and satellites.Got a lot of experience.I look at successful players, video streamers on poker.They motivate me.Decided to accumulate a bankroll of $500-1000.Hire a coach to disassemble the base of the hand.Start training through post flop trainer software.Go To SNG tournaments abi 10.I don't want to be at the bottom anymore.If I can't make it upstairs,I'll delete all my poker accounts and forget about him forever.After all, it should bring income.And I have one loss.What good recommendations can you give me?

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a series of failures, I ask myself whether it's downswing or a poor skill. Hand analysis will tell you the truth. Even the best make mistakes - you have to admit them, eliminate them from the game and strive for perfection. Good luck

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to sharkscope You have mostly been playing turbos with an average buyin of less than 1$, and you are losing more than the rake. This mean, you definitely have some leaks in your game, and a good place to start is to subscribe to ICMizer and spend some time learning push-fold ranges. A coach can probably also quickly point out the biggest leaks by looking at just a few of your tournaments.

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you so much for your answers.I will listen and draw conclusions.I'm glad I'm not alone .

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to SharkScope You have mostly been playing turbos with an average buyin of less than 1$, and you are losing more than the rake. This mean, you definitely have some leaks in your game, and a good place to start is to subscribe to ICMizer and spend some time learning push-fold ranges. A coach can probably also quickly point out the biggest leaks by looking at just a few of your tournaments.
definitely rolled for a while then. Get a tracker since you have the means. Since your paying a coach then show him and let him do his job.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that in life there are many pleasures, poker online, only one of them to play in freerolls and calm down, your health is worth more than money.