Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1numismat could bet 2 times better.
1.- after the flop the reraise should be higher - around 800
it was very easy to call only 200 for player8
2. - after turn bet shoud be about pot - 1200
after player8's check was pretty clear that he's waiting for something. there was 2 clubs on board among other things, so it was necessary to get him out of the game with a higher bet before the river.

Efeb23

Efeb23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the raise should have been a lot higher...but the player had a lot of chips and he would have chips to pay. Its just a situation when there is nothing left to do. You gotta go with the flow. The K3 was a hand to low to risk many chips.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1 e 2 :let's do the first one that person's hand was never folded on the flop, or else it was for the die to raise the biggest preflop to kick out the right hand. how did you play wrong or poker punish you

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the style of this player. He had a very comfortable stack and for me that is the reason he was calling, especially in the first hand, although the fact he had nothing. I am sure with less chips he would fold the first one. The re-raise on the flop I think if it was a bigger with top pair, he could fold.

About the second hand, that guy, who flops a set can not play so slowly on the flop with 4 players. If I was on the place to the guy with the deuces, of course I will call 998 chips, when I have straight draw with 6 outs. The second hand - the player with the pocket fives must bet on the flop with the set. This hand shows that playing strong hands slowly sometimes is a very bad idea.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands