What do you think about the CardsChat tournaments?

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love these tornseos personally thank you .... since they give many of us the opportunity to make a solid bench from 0. incredible opportunity thanks again ...

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me they are great ... right now I am playing the tournaments on Fridays and Saturdays and sometimes I already managed to win a little money ... I hope very soon to be a platinum member and thus be able to play more frequently in the week

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it's beautiful! I love Cardschat. And I appreciate it! I said that we should make a topic in the topic about freerolls, so that we can discuss our game every day after the tournament. We need to create a theme. In the topic about freerolls. So that after the tournament, we could communicate there, analyze situations, make criticism, or just praise for a good game. Analyze game moments and ask for advice on how to act in a particular situation. That would be great.In this way, we will increase the experience and profit of our Poker skills. We need to create a topic so that we can go there and talk after the Freeroll. An endless theme, especially after freerolls.

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love the Cardschat freerolls. Lots of opportunities to play with quality players and learn (hopefully) to play better. The freerolls and the forums combine to make it the best poker club on the planet. And, I didn't even mention the tools, videos etc.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure they are the best. Mostly nice players and good conversation, especially at the platinum levels. Very generous prize pool and payout structure. Have built my bankroll from 0 several times playing these and have withdrawn a few Hundred as well. Keep them coming!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't played any in a few years. Work late during the week in the western time zone and forget about them on the weekend (if there are any). When I did play regularly, they were very competitive and the buy-ins had nice overlays.

Not even sure of the field size?

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these are tournaments with very good players and excellent organization. I'm having a great time, thank you for this opportunity to the organizers of CardsChat:)

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all thanks very much to the hard working people at Cardschat for having all this available to us and for us including freerolls and paid games. I have only played the freerolls so far and am looking forward to trying out some paid ones too. Its challenging as the players are very good. Prizes are awesome too. So I'd have to say I love it.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
For me they are the best there are in relation to many forums and I am always grateful for everything that this great forum offers us.

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sincerely, aside from the bankroll building and the strategy practicing, the part that I appreciate the most out of Cardschat Freeroll is that it gives us the members from outside the US and Europe a decent schedule to play in, instead of the ungodly 3am freeroll starts of most poker sites and poker groups.

Hope Tammy could help advocate more of these off-peak-hour freerolls.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
We need to create a theme. In the topic about freerolls. So that after the tournament, we could communicate there, analyze situations, make criticism, or just praise for a good game. Analyze game moments and ask for advice on how to act in a particular situation.

I guess you haven't even done this since nearly 90% of people here have no idea what the hell this is lol :bebored:

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its very welcome but the timeslot is difficult for me. 2AM in South Africa during the week. Saturdays its at 11pm. And the environment is not too hostile.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat tournaments are, in addition to being attractive, the opportunity to play against good players. Even though for the moment I take slaps every time, I try to learn the right lessons. :p
Thanks to CardsChat to provide us these opportunities. :beer:

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... in terms of freerolls ... there is no doubt that they are the best .... they give us a great opportunity to build a bankroll ... it also helps us improve our game ... I am very grateful to Cardschat ....!

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat freerolls are the best. Playing with actual poker players is refreshing.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Cardschat and it's freerolls are a blessing to anyone interested in poker and improving their game.

We're very fortunate to have CC available to us and we owe a lot of gratitude to those who started the forum and all those who run and contribute to it today.

Thank you! :love:

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

... I said that we should make a topic in the topic about freerolls, so that we can discuss our game every day after the tournament. We need to create a theme. In the topic about freerolls. So that after the tournament, we could communicate there, analyze situations, make criticism, or just praise for a good game. Analyze game moments and ask for advice on how to act in a particular situation. That would be great.In this way, we will increase the experience and profit of our Poker skills. We need to create a topic so that we can go there and talk after the Freeroll. An endless theme, especially after freerolls.

Every freeroll has a specific topic created for it before it starts.

I'd suggest these are good threads for the purposes you mentioned. :wink:

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the exception of pokerstars tournaments for all members (password leaks, so several thousand players are registered, most of them bingo players) CardsChat freerolls are in the class above other freerolls. There are no freeroll tournaments where such serious poker is played with so many very good players.
Thank you very much CardsChat for giving them to us.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There are no freeroll tournaments where such serious poker is played with so many very good players.

Nah there is one place where you may see more "serious" poker though :bebored:

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love Cardschat freerolls!!! Those tournaments are really good and very attractive!! Cardschat is the best poker forum :):):)

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A great opportunity to learn more about poker glad to be apart of them.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they are excellent, it is a pity that users are still passing passwords to other players who do not have the privilege of receiving them. Long-term donkeys

Sabrina Mix

Sabrina Mix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and increase even without mentioning the learning and the experience of absorbing when playing games