What to do with my new bankroll after good weekend

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning too u all I just won the Saturday and the Sunday evening tournaments at 11:15 pm. the saturday one was a 3.30$ buy in with a 200 gte i won that one for 80$ dollars poker that sunday one that i won just about 24 mins ago was a 5.50$ buy in with a 300$ gte for 120$ my bank roll is up too 323$ on intertopspoker. I was thinking about entering the Dr Martian Luther King Jr 1000$ gte tournament with a 30$ dollar rebuy tournament the starting stack is 5000 chips with an add on of 7500 chips after the registration perois ends my question too u is can i enter the tournament and what should i do too increase my bank roll

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If I were you I 'd withdraw.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well some1 is on a heater. Congrats =)
If you feel like you can beat the field and it seems you have some BR you can try. Just dont go over board with rebuys (or do =p)
The being said you do have 300$ thats 10biyns so be mindfull.
On the other hand ABI of intertops is ~ 10$ so you can aaforв to lsoe some$. I mean every1 looses moiney and goes overborad on series like TCOOP/WCOOP/Powerfest...
What yto do incrase BR... wiining ussuly helps +)
GL. Dont lose you $ on 1 MTT =)

@willroquefan
withdraw 0_o 300$... to do what? have a big meal at KFC? Cmn 300 is the whole BR =)

Last edited:
Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management