Weird callers with online poker??

P

pokerfeverRC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi community !

why there are always these weird callers shoving all in with trash and kicking me out of tournaments ?
Example now before few minutes .
i have A K hit K on the flop.
another player goes all in i call 1 more call ..

the one who went all in first had J K so all okay..

but who won the pot ? going all in with 8 10 off because he hit the 8 on the flop ??
well he hit the 10 on turn.

really pisses me off

tonight im off pokerstars

your 2 cents ?

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, everything is just my friend, it’s poker stras that they win only those players who make deposits and the higher the amount, the more chance they have to win (this is my personal opinion that has developed over a long time)

P

pokerfeverRC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know ..
where do you play?

AIexander K

AIexander K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a frequent occurrence in tournament battles.
The player does not have a big stack to play a long game, waiting for a strong combination to fall out and he goes all-in.
Thus, he gets a chance to significantly increase his stack, without a long loss in the blinds. This strategy is called push or fold.

P

pokerfeverRC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sure u have to take care someone on low stack tryin to get back into the game,

already someone mentioned the thing about pokerstars.
what about it?

i think there is nothing wrong with pokerstars there are only a big amount of players and so there is a big varity..
nothing to do with depositing or something

P

pokerfeverRC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate that, but then I think about the times they miss that draw and I triple up :)

oh yes i had that too.
now 3 weeks im into poker very much again.
already deeper than ever i think haha

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often encounter such situations
these are bad hits that can unbalance the game and your condition.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi community !

why there are always these weird callers shoving all in with trash and kicking me out of tournaments ?

but who won the pot ? going all in with 8 10 off because he hit the 8 on the flop ??

really pisses me off

your 2 cents ?

Honestly these players seem to have no idea what they are doing.

They don't know what they are telling you with their bets or how to maximize chips in the pot.

I mean is KJ trying to get value from a worse K or is he trying to get 77 to fold???

Bottom pair is on a 2-pair draw? Good luck with that.

The thing that I really hate about losing to these types of players is that there is no way they are surviving past the 1/2 way point in a tournament if they continue to play like that. So my chips are wasted.

When these players don't improve then they are shipping you their stacks.

Better luck buddy !

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst hand is supposed to win some percentage of the time, unless its drawing dead, so why does it upset you? And even more importantly, why do you prefer your opponents to play well? You profit, when they make mistakes, so wanting them to play well is highly irrational.

You should be thrilled, when you see, that he called with T8, and at that point the hand is already over, since there are no more decisions to make. It can actually be a good idea to not even watch, what happen, after you pressed the "all in" button. If you are still in the tournament, you will figure that out, when the next hand is dealt. And if you busted, its over, and its completely irrelevant, how it happened.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In the long run those players do not have a chance of winning with such actions.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
or when they go all in with nothing after the flop and hit some runner runner with straight trash, happens all the time online, way more than live!

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi community !

really pisses me off

your 2 cents ?

Hello Friend.

Although I suspect that the softwares of the rooms are manipulable and I calculate that if they wanted they could favor a certain player or harm another (remember Absolute, Ultimate), I estimate that the programs with which the poker rooms work are totally random, and more in Renowned rooms that I don't think will ruin your good name for "a few more dollars."

Greetings

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi community !

really pisses me off

your 2 cents ?
You love it when they play foolish and miss. It only becomes a problem when they suck out on you. Poker happens.

A

AAJovheart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he played bad and won this time. you should generally welcome it since it means you aren't up against good opponents and have better chances next tries.
that's poker and variance that's just the nature of the game

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
hi community !

really pisses me off

your 2 cents ?
Until you realise that shit happens you will be continue to be pissed off.

You will face situations like this many many times over, get used to it, you'll become a better player once you do, you can't let shit like that affect your thinking in the next hands, take notes on the player for future reference.

:bandit:

J

JAJONGLEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just because you got beat by a hand that most would find undesirable, remember that if that same hand calls it will, over the long haul, work to your favor. And your profit.

P

pokerfeverRC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for all the answers first, i ll come back later im a bit busy now
i saw it in my emails because somebody quoted me !

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's called variance. Don't worry, on long term you will beat them. It's essential not to get tilt and starting to play worse hands like your opponent did. ;)

P

pokerfeverRC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
today its running good,
is it luck or pokerstars lool

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You're thinking in a short term way. You lost the hand and that sucks, but you win in the long run.

Take a deck of cards and deal out the same three hands, then run it a bunch of times. Who wins most of the time? It's going to be AK. Sometimes T8 wins and sometimes KJ wins, even though you have them dominated. Focus on the fact your got it in good and that in the same situation you should do exactly the same thing again.

Being results orientated is not a good way to look at poker.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such situations are common in freerolls and at micro limits. If you play tournaments with normal bets, the game will be different, there are fewer such moments.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello Friend.

Although I suspect that the softwares of the rooms are manipulable and I calculate that if they wanted they could favor a certain player or harm another (remember Absolute, Ultimate), I estimate that the programs with which the poker rooms work are totally random, and more in Renowned rooms that I don't think will ruin your good name for "a few more dollars."

Greetings

My understanding is that these two instances were both abusing super-users, not any kind of RNG or game engine tampering...

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens sometimes, be happy if you can play those kinds of players coz in the longrun you take all their cash

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My understanding is that these two instances were both abusing super-users, not any kind of RNG or game engine tampering...

Hello Friend.

If I remember correctly, both rooms made it possible for a certain user to see the hidden cards of their opponents. And I guess for that you have to manipulate software. I am not an expert on the subject, I want to clarify that.

Best regards.