pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi All,

when running deep in tourneys, what safeguards do you put in place to ensure you do not deviate from solid play - for example not overbetting, overbluffing when you have a stack?
I see many good players change their style to their detriment ..what are your weaknesses and what do you do to combat those weaknesses?

Regards

pirateg:Dlenn

P

Peter Jankowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends how deep at bubble ( keep same play or open up a bit) or at final table (tend to tighten up a bit as shorter stacks tend to push wider)

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It also depends on your stack compare to the table you are playing, if you care the chip leader of your table you can play more loosely but if you are in the middle of the pack you should play standard.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that keeping the game solid is the best fator to get good results you have to try to deviate when something does not go as expected and if we have good battery let us go the time of anger ..

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Martina i agree..i personally feel that if playing solid is working.why change that?
I adapt to the stack, the table, my image and the information from my hud and also my own observations and notes.

Run deep!

Cheers

pirateglenn